beach day

We just finished getting our spot and the boys ran off to the water.  There wasn't a lot of people here,  i was sitting on my towel texting logan when daniel came and sat beside me. I closed my phone and looked out to the rest of them in the water playing around.

Is this what you do when you come to the beach ~ Daniel

No, just had to do something real quick ~ Brianna

My phone buzzed and i picked it up to check it. I looked up to see daniel staring.

What ~ Brianna

What happened to your neck ~ Daniel

Something bit me ~ Brianna

He just nodded, i got up and ran to the water. We all played around in the water.

---------

We're all back at the boys watching a movie, i made sure to cover my neck with some makeup. My phone buzzed and i look to see it was my manager calling.

Bri, i have some news

Is it bad news

It's the movie, they procee called earlier and it's time to start shooting season two

My face saddens a bit. I'm not ready to leave LA again.

When will i start

In a week, but don't worry there's a change in placement. You can stay in LA

Thank God

I'll send you the script tomorrow

I said bye and hang up the phone.

Guys i gotta go ~ Brianna

Why, is everything alright ~ Jonah

Yeah, i just gotta get some stuff done ~ Brianna

I said bye to everyone before going to my car. I got out of parking and head in the direction of Logan's.

I got in the house to see logan had guests. I said hi to them before going to my room.

I got my laptop and started doing some business stuff i completely forgot to do. I also forgot tomorrow's that even Madison and i are going to.
I was working on the computer until my eye's slowly closes.