the last day

Today was the last day on set and I'm really sad but proud. My first movie. Today instead of being on set in the night we're here in the day. We just finished our last scene and everyone's celebrating. We all went to have lunch then we all left, we have our premier red carpet to attend in a week and this ones gonna be epic. I really want to go with Jonah so i hope we'll make up by then.

I was in the elevator going up to Logan's, i opened the door and walked in to everyone screaming "surprise". I am surprised because it's been four months since my birthday and their still giving me surprise parties. I walked over to Logan and asked what's this all about, they celebrating my first ever movie.

A lot of people was there mark, George, Amanda, team 10 , the boy and a lot more people. A party in the middle of the day, wow. We all had a Great time. People left little by little until it was just me, Logan and the boys and Madison.

I was surprised with what Madison was wearing, it was a top that was off her shoulder exposing her tattoo. So everyone saw it, i guessed she doesn't care anymore.

I walked in my room and went to my bathroom to wash my face and take off all my make-up. I walked back into my room to see Jonah sitting on my bed.

Oh~ Brianna

I walked over and sat on the opposite side on my bed. It was good to see him, it's been a while. My phone went off and i looked to see it was my manager. I texted her back telling her I'm taking a break from acting. I turned around to look at Jonah who was already looking at me.

Are you gonna say anything? ~ Brianna

I don't know what to ~ Jonah

Oh, well it was great seeing you" i said getting up from the bed but before i could he grabbed my hand, which made a shiver went down my body. It's been month's since we touched each other.

*sigh* I'm sorry i haven't been here for you, I'm sorry that i put so much pressure on you. At first i was just giving you space but i can't take it anymore. It's been took long and i miss you ~ Jonah

I smiled at how he finally apologized and had the guts to talk, i looked him in the eye's and kissed him. He then smiled into the kiss and kissed back. I pulled away and rested my head in his lap.

I told him about the premier and he said he would come. I got up took a shower and got dressed. Jonah and i went in the living room to see everyone watching shrek. I pulled Madison from the couch and dragged her out the door.

Where are we going? ~ Madison

The camera store ~ Brianna

Are you starting a YouTube Chanel? ~ Madison

Yeah I'm so excited ~ Brianna

So are you done with acting ~ Madison

No i still have Disney, i just want a break from a big movie. It takes up all my time ~ Brianna

Oh so what's your Chanel gonna be about ~ Madison

Ah, I'm just gonna post random stuff. Like q/a or challenges, maby reactions. ~ Brianna

We bought the camera and went to get smoothies.  Daniel's gonna be pissed haha. We sat at a table and talked about random stuff.

I see it isn't weird staying in the same room with Daniel ~ Brianna

How'd you know we kissed ~ Madison

I wasn't talking about that but you guys kissed? ~ Brianna

Shoot.... Well i used the bathroom and was washing my hand when he walked in, i was about to leave but i bumped into him. We were pretty close face to face, next thing you know i leaned in. I didn't know what i was doing ~ Madison

So.... You kissed him ~ Brianna

Aah... He kissed me back though ~ Madison

Mmhm, so is things gonna we weird now ~ Brianna

I don't know, i hope not ~ Madison

I bought an other smoothie before leaving, Madison and i went back to see the boys still here. I walked in and they were all watching power puff girls.

A bunch of teenage boys watching power puff girls, wow ~ Brianna

Don't judge us ~ jack

Wait you guys got smoothie's without me ~ Daniel

He then grabbed the one i was drinking and drank it. I looked at him and laughed. Tweeted announcing I'm starting a YouTube Chanel and i  asked for questions. I'm also thinking of collabing with other you tubers.

I took a seat between Jonah and Daniel, i watched the tv with until i got a text from Bryce.

B
Hey anna

Brianna
Sup ryce

B
Are you free, wanna hang??

Brianna
I'm with friends but I'll hang with you

B
Thanks meet me at the smoothie shop

Brianna
I was just there like 10 minutes ago, see you in a bit
Read 4:57

You still talk that guy ~ Jonah

*sigh* ~ Brianna

I'm just asking ~ Jonah

Well i did say he was my friend ~ Brianna

I got up and kissed him and was about to leave when Daniel shouted.

You guys are back together ~ Daniel

Ye- ~ Brianna

"Wait!! You guys broke up" Logan shouted getting a bit mad

Ease your balls, I'll talk to you when i get back ~ Brianna

I left and head off to the smoothie shop, i spent the rest of the day with Bryce. And yes he calls me anna, his way of shortening my name. And i call him ryce, weird kids.