greatful

Today was the day me and eva was going to the show in New York. I was so excited, none of the boys know that I'll be there. I'll be in the crowd like a normal fan jumping and screaming.

I'll wear a hat and my hair down so nobody recognizes me, else that would be a disater. I make sure to get back stage passes so eva can meet them. They all have a free day so we'll be staying for an extra day.

I was on my phone and i kept seeing people posting and talking about the party and it carried me back a bit.

Just to think i use to get bullied in middle school for being too short, luckily i was at an average height for a freshman when i started high school.

I thought it'll all be over, and i wouldn't have to hurt myself or get hurt by anyone else. But it started again.

A few people bullied me in my freshman year because i was jake or logan little sister and they didn't like my brothers. I'm happy i had eva and a couple more friends. But eva was there since day one.

Then in my sophomore year i dated this guy named aaron, he was one of the best thing that ever happened to me. When i met his older sister she opened my eyes, and showed me so much. She's one of the most empowering women i know. Sadly they moved and my relationship with aaron grew apart.

Before she left she lectured me, normally i hate lectures i think we all do but i was grateful for this one. I promised her that i would stand up for myself and i won't let anyone bring me down or abuse me. And that i will believe in myself.

That summer i told my self i was gonna became the person whobi really am. And I'm gonna do whatever i put my mind to. I wasn't fat but i wasn't the girl that got ass. So i went in the gym everyday that summer and i got in shape, and again eva was at mu side.

I went to school looking like a complete new student at the school, a few people still tried to bully me but i stoodup for myself. That meant that i fought with people, got a few detentions until it was finally over.

I then some what became none in the school, people hated but didn't show it to my face. The world ain't perfect people gone be fake.

When i became a senior, i got my first modeling job. I wanted to become a model, actor, writer. So much things, that modeling job boosted my existence in this world. I got more followers on social media and i some what got popular in my school.

And with all this shit in my life i had eva by my side. And to think i almost lost her, i don't know what i would've done without her.

If you want to know how i almost lost that will be in another chapter. Now that I'm out of my flashbacks I'm packing outfits my two days in new York. You might think that's just like three outfits or something.
But guess what you're wrong!! I'm packing like I'm spending an entire year in the freaking Amazon.

I was on a live and i keep seeing people posting saying their ugly and they look like poop, and that inspired me to do this. I found this picture and thought I'd change it.

 I found this picture and thought I'd change it

I changed it. If you are reading this you are beautiful, you are out of this world. Don't let anyone bring you down and i just want you to know you are being loved.💖

💖