new friend

TIME SKIP

It's been a week since my panic attack and I'm felling great now. Jonah and i haven't spoken, i have seen him when the boys come over but i only say hi to them then go in my room or leave the apartment.

I am mad that he hasn't called or text me since i came from the hospital, even to just ask how I'm feeling. I really don't want to be mad with him, I'm trying my best not to do something I'll regret.

I am currently getting ready to head off to the mall, i have a day off from set today. I feel like it's been a while since i bought some clothes so today is the day where i buy a bunch of close i don't need.

 I feel like it's been a while since i bought some clothes so today is the day where i buy a bunch of close i don't need

AT THE MALL

I was walking around in forever 21 when a cute guy walked up to me and started "flirting" with me. At all my attempts of denying the guy he still followed me around the store. I bought my clothes and left to get a drink at a star bucks.

The guy was still walking with talking, i finally gave in and start talking to him. We both bought a drink and sat in the star bucks, he was actually a nice guy. We were talking until i heard a familiar voice.

Hey babe ~ Jonah

I turned around to see Jonah standing behind me, i got up and hugged him saying hi. I released from the hug and sat down in my seat.

"So whose the friend" Jonah said raising his eyebrow.

This is..... ~ Brianna

"Bryce" the guy said shaking Jonah's hand.

Things got awkward go Jonah left saying he was going to a shoe store. I did not know he was gonna be here.

So..... You have a boyfriend? ~ Bryce

Yeah, now you know why i was denying you~ Brianna

"I do think you're ugly" i said playfully

He gasped raising his hand over his heart. He then laughed, oml his smile gives me life. I stood up referring that I'm about to leave.

Well, i have to go and buy more stuff. It was nice talking to you~ Brianna

He got up walking with me out the doors before he stopped in his trails.

Hey, i know you have a boyfriend and all. But i really had a great time talking to you, is there anyway i can talk to you again. ~ Bryce

I still don't know you, so i don't want to give you my number. But you can DM me ~ Brianna

I gave him my Instagram then we said our goodbyes. I went to a shoe store i was hoping Jonah was in. I walked around for a bit before i spotted him sitting down trying on a shoe.

I walked over to him and sat beside him.

Are you getting that's? ~ Brianna

I'm not sure i like the color ~ Jonah

Well that's shocking, knowing you're always wearing black ~ Brianna

Yeah but it would probably look better in the white, i already have so much shoes in black ~ Jonah

Your decision ~ Brianna

Yeah, so... How'd your date go ~ Jonah

It wasn't a date, he was just friend ~ Brianna

It's pretty sad that you didn't know your "friend" name ~ Jonah

Yeah it's really sad that i didn't know my "dates" name either. Since i came from the hospital you haven't talked to me or asked if i was ok, but the second you see me with someone you're talking to me, calling me babe. ~ Brianna

I don't see how you're blaming me, yet at the same time you didn't try and talk. Every time we're at Logan's you leave. ~ Jonah

You don't know how stressed i am, how I've been feeling since i hit my head. I came here to talk to you normally but so far it's not going that way, so bye. ~ Brianna

I got up and left, i really wanted to finish shopping but i was so mad. I finally decided to talk to him since he wasn't talking to me. And he just keeps getting me mad, I've been having migraines almost everyday on set.

I left the mall and went home, i didn't get everything i wanted but i just couldn't be around any one at the moment. I got home, ordered a pizza and started watching Logan vlog. When i just moved in i was in all his vlog, then he started traveling a lot and i started working.

I really miss being in the vlog and by reading the comment people miss me in the vlog also. I was sitting on my bed waiting for my pizza when my phone went off, i looked to see it was a Instagram notification.

I checked to see if it was a fan but i was Bryce, we talked for the rest the day until i had to go to set three hours early today. We only have a couple months before the movie is over and I'm pretty sad. I've gotten close to all the cast member, especially Dylan. He's like the cool brother i never had. No offence to Logan and  Jake. I got my pizza and left to set.