chapter 7

Niall got in his car and drove me to the airport to meet his friends. Four extremely cute guys walked right over to us. Niall ran right over to them and started talking and laughing. I saw girls looking over at them and taking pictures. One walked up to me and said, "Do you know who they are?!"

"Yeah, One Direction" I said calmly

"How can you say that so calm? ITS ONE DIREC-" I covered her mouth,

"Look, Niall's been my friend for about a year and a half now. Just calm down and I'll take you over there so you can talk to them," I said, even though I didn't even meet the members of the band, except Niall, of coarse. It was too late, the girl gave me a fearful look, "What?" I asked,

"WAIT, I NEED TO TELL MY PARENTS!" she screamed as she ran away,

"God," I murmured. I walked over beside Niall, he reached for my hand and held it. 

"This is Cassie," Niall introduced me. "This is Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn"

I hugged all of them as I said "Hey"

"So YOU'RE dating Niall?" Liam asked

"Yeah, I smiled, he actually reconized me. Liam Payne actually reconized me!

"What happened to Niam?" Liam fake pouted.

"Niall hung pictures of you in our ro-" Louis blurted out but got interrupted by Niall,

"Okay, Louis, we don't have to know that." he laughed it off.

"Sorry, couldn't hold it in much longer." Louis smirked teasingly. I started smiling, Niall actually missed me and he actually loves me. 

"CASSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sarah and Kyrah screamed as the ran through the doors of the airport. At the time, I was sitting on a bench with the boys, finishing up a conversation. My head was on Niall's shoulder and my legs were resting on Zayn and Liam's legs. Louis and Harry were playing with Niall's and my hair.

"Her hair is so FLUFFY!" Louis shouted,

"Her hair is curly naturally, she just needs to put her hair under wat-" Niall started to say as Sarah and Kyrah walked over to hug me. We hugged for, I swear, a minute. 

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Sarah shouted as Kyrah started zoning off looking at Harry, until Sarah stopped what she was saying.

"I missed you so much! Come back to Phi- nevermind." she looked over at Niall, smiling at her. Kyrah walked right over to Niall,

"This," she pointed at me, "Is my best friend, you break her heart, I kick your balls" she teased, Niall laughed. "I wont break her heart, I love her too much"

"awwwwwwwwwwwww!" Sarah and Kyrah chorused, Louis eyes moved towards Sarah, he smiled. "OHHHH LOUIS!" I laughed. 

"Come here..." Louis lured me towards him. 

"What?" I asked,

"Who's THAT?" He pointed at Sarah,

"Sarah, she's one of the friends I left when I moved to Mullingar."

"How old?" He asked,

"She's a bit older than me, she's 18, I'm 17."

Louis smiled, "Perfect, 1 year apart,"

"Ohhh! Somebody likes a certain someone!" 

"Shhhh! She might not like me back."

"Are you kidding? You're Louis Tomlinson! She LOVES you! She thinks you're HILARIOUS!" I said as I walked him over to Sarah, "You two talk it up, and I'll talk to Kyra-"

"Helllloooooooo Harry Styles" Kyrah moved towards Harry,

"Hellooooo Kyrahhhh" Harry smiled,

"How did you know my name?" Kyrah asked,

"Cassie texted Niall to tell me that you liked me." Harry blushed. It took a minute for Kyrah to process what he just said and then she gave me the death stare, I shrugged.

"It's okay, Kyrah," Harry smiled and looked at the ground. "I kinda like you too," he whispered. Kyrah's face lit up. "We can work from here," Harry smiled, "Can I get to know you first?" asked Harry, "Yeah, sure" Kyrah answered, smiling. Sarah came running back from where Louis talked to her, her face was bright red, I knew it...

"He-he- he likes me!" Sarah jumped, 

"And that's Cassie power!" I laughed.

"Forever alone," Zayn said, sitting on the bench, 

"Zayn, there's only like, 50 million girls left, poor you" I pouted sarcastically. Zayn smiled, well, I obviously made his day. 

"Kyrah, want to go across the street to the park?" Harry asked looking out the window

"I recommend the creek about a mile west," Niall smiled, as Harry dreamily looked into Kyrah's eyes. "Okay," Harry smiled, I started laughing with Niall, only we know what happens when you're at the creek. 

"What about us?" Louis asked, holding Sarah's hand, I looked at her, my jaw dropped.

"The park, or Nandos, your decision" Niall smiled, 

"You already made us eat Nandos enough during X-Factor" Louis laughed as he led Sarah out of the airport, 

"Wait!" Niall yelled, "Let's meet at my house around 7:30!"

"7:15!" I corrected, 

"Okay, so we're reanacting everything, even the 15 minutes earlier father thing?" Niall asked,

"Just bringing back memories," I laughed.

Harry took Kyrah's hand "We're going to the creek!" he said as he left, "Be back soon!" he added.

"This only leaves us," Niall smiled, bringing me in closer,"

"Woa, woa, WOA!" Zayn said in his accent, "I am sitting here, and nobodys here with me!"

"Okay," Niall smirked, he had a plan. He walked over to a random girl, and whispered something into her ear, she looked over at Zayn and sat next to him, smiling. 

"Problem solved" Niall managed to say, hysterically laughing. Liam walked out with a beautiful girl, 

"Who is this?" I asked, 

"Danielle" Liam said,

"Oh yeah, I know who she is" I smirked,

"You've met?" Liam asked us,

"No, I mean, I know who she is, to you"

Liam chuckled, "Well, we'll be back at 7:30- i mean,15." He laughed, apparently, Niall told him a lot about me that I didn't realize yet. Liam and Danielle left the airport, which left Niall and I standing there, him hugging my shoulder, and Zayn, well, getting fangirled on, which was pretty funny. Niall led me out of the airport and into his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked,

"My house, we can just meet the boys and girls there, we wont have to rush home as always" He smirked. All I could think about is all the scenarios that could happen at Niall's house, hopefully, none of the bad scenarios will happen. Niall wasn't the kind of guy that would treat a girl wrong. So I trust him.