Chapter 14

"So where do I put my stuff?" Amy asked as she walked into the tourbus with wide eyes.

"Hey Cass, I have a questio- Who's she?" Zayn walked out of nowhere to the steps, where we were standing.

"This is Amy, she's my birthday present" I laughed,

"Wow, Cass, I'm your present," Amy smiled,

"BEST PWESENT EVER!" I cooed "And you can put your things next to me, Sarah, and Kyrah's stuff" I added,

"You've changed so much..." Amy sounded suprised,

"How?" I asked,

"Listen to yourself! You have an Irish accent! and you're dating NIALL HORAN!" Amy yelled,

"Okay, good. I thought it was being cocky."

"Cassie, cocky? Nope, doesn't seem to go together,"

"Dude, I missed you so much..." I hugged Amy with that chocked up feeling like I was going to cry.

It took me a moment to realize Zayn was standing by us.

"I need to talk to Niall about later, I'll be right back, you guys get to know eachother," I saw the puppy-love look in Zayn's eyes as he looked at Amy it was too cute.

"They PDA everywhere, so just a heads up on that.." Zayn said as I turned around and smiled,

"I try," I flipped my hair and walked away to find Niall. As I walked out of the bus, I was greeted by three other boys and Danielle, who gave me one last hug before she left, 

"Here, happy birthday!" Danielle smiled as she walked over to Liam and kissed him goodbye, it was adorable! She got in a limo which led her to the airport. I seriously love her, not like.. nevermind. I could imagine Liam marrying her.

"Where's Niall" I asked as Louis and Harry finished their dash from the stadium.

"Niall.... oh shit..." Liam said after he saw Danielle take off.

"Where is he?!?!?!?!??!?!" I asked, getting louder. 

"We were running away from getting mobbed..."

"Oh my God.. where's Paul?" I started panicking and took off to find Niall with Paul.

"LOOK! CASSIE!" a girl yelled,

"Why?" I thought to myself, "Oh, yeah, I'm dating Niall..." I continued my thought and chuckled because I'm so damn funny *sarcasm*.

Girls were running towards me, asking where Niall was, one girl ripped my sleeve off because it had 'Niall on it' which made me feel awkward for many reasons. Also because Harry has been making me perverted. Another girl, not meaning to, wacked me across the face. I took some pictures with them and they asked me questions, they were actually being normal, other than the fan that ripped my sleeve and another fan asked me about 'birthday sex'. Yeah, because I do that on my birthday backstage *sarcasm* *facepalm*. It was nice to not feel like I was hated by millions of girls, even though I kind of am and I don't know why.

More girls made their way towards the crowd of girls surrounding me. They were closing in on me even more and I felt like I was in a nutshell. I started feeling claustrophobic and I couldn't see anything and I just collapsed.

*fade in* "Where is she?" a calm British accent asked as I started to wake up, I heard the girls' screaming get louder.

"HERE!" a fan yelled and picked me up and gave me to the person.

"Move along!" a familiar voice moved as the screaming started dying down. It was Paul. But Paul wasn't the one holding me.

"Louis?" I asked as I looked up at him. His blue eyes looked down at me,