Chapter 15- Harry's consequence

"Wake up" Niall smiled, "Another great day in New York City"

"Yep," I smiled, "because getting your drink spiked by some random-ass stranger is so much fun!" 

"Well you're fun..." Niall laughed as he walked in the bathroom with clothes for today in his hands. About 15 seconds later, Niall walked back out, fully dressed, and looking perfect, as always.

"How do you do that?" I asked, amazed.

"I'm awesome! That's why" He laughed,

"Oh watch out for Mr. Niall Horan badass over here" I smiled as I took my new clothes for today and changed in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, 'does Niall really think this is beautiful?' I asked myself, 'do you honestly think Niall likes you?' 'You're ugly' 

Hate tweets buzzed through my mind until I managed to get my brush through my tangled hair. I looked up at myself in the mirror, I was missing something. What was it? Oh yeah! Make-up! I took out my make-up bag from my purse and I started putting my eye shadow on.

"Cassie, you okay?" Niall asked, "It's been 10 minutes," 

"Yeah, I'm okay" I answered as Niall walked in the bathroom, 

"Cassie..." Niall said, taking my make-up bag, "You don't need this"

"It helps me feel better..." I said, avoiding eye contact with him. 

"You don't need make-up to look pretty," 

"You're not a girl, you wouldn't know!"

"Cassie, calm down," Niall started,

"You don't know what I go through everyday to fight hate and ignore the shit that everyones giving me, I'm on headlines of magazines! It's crazy! Why can't they let me go, they don't do this to Dani or Kyrah, or Amy. They're beautiful! Do you see me as anything? No. I'm just a girl from fucking Philedelphia! Who came to Mullingar because of their stupid father who almost ruined my life by giving me lung cancer!"

"Cassie..." Niall said, putting his hand on my back, "You're really warm.." I felt his cool hands on my shoulders, he was right, I was sweating.

"Is all what you said true? Is that how you really feel?" Niall asked,

"I don't know, I mean, I shouldnt've blown up like that, you know me, it's not how I usually act."

"You stay in here a little bit longer, I'll be right back. I have to.. uhh... Call Josh."

"Why?" I asked,

"umm... he... likes Nandos..." Niall said quickly and ran out of the bathroom real quick. That was odd.

"Oh my God... Of coarse! That was why I got all pissed off!" I thought as I ran out of the bathroom. Niall gave me a hug and pat my back,

"Is it what I think it is?" he asked,

"Yeah, sorry, I just found out today,"

"Wait what? You're not preg-"

"NO!" I laughed,

"Oh, thank the lord.."

"I know right" I laughed,

"Is it a reason so that you know you're not?" Niall asked,

"You're trying to make things less awkward, thank you for that, and yes," I said,

"Louis called me," Niall started "We have an interview today. We were supposed to be off today and I'm sorry, but this is huge for us and-"

"I know, Niall," I smiled, "It's okay,"

"It's only like, 30 minutes, It's just about gossip and shit and we need to clear this stuff up..."