chapter 4

"Where are we going?" I asked as Niall dragged me across the street, "Wait, I need to stop and get something out of my room, I'll be right out," He said as he ran into his house. He came out with a guitar case. "What are we doing now?" I asked. Niall kept walking, he didn't answer. "Niall James Horan, tell me, please?" 

"Wait," Niall said as he sat me on a bench under a dim light at a park.

"We're here," he marveled

"A park?" I asked 

"Well yeah, I like to hang out here when nobodys around. I practice my music here, thought I could sing to you and you could critique it." He smiled, "I'd love to!" I said excitedly as he pulled out his guitar. As he was strumming, I fell in love, with my best friend. This wasn't good. I started deeply into his beautiful blue eyes. He started singing:

"When I met you girl my heart went knock knock. Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop. And even though it's a struggle love is all we got and we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top. Your world is my world, and my fight is your fight. My breath is your breath and your heart..."

My heart melt, on top of that perfect irish accent, he had the most flawless american voice ever, you could barely hear any accent in him at all! 

"I'm glad that you're auditioning for X-Factor! You're amazing!" I smiled.

"Thanks" Niall blushed, his blonde hair was getting messier as the wind decided to pick up, I loved it.

"I have to tell you something," Niall said quietly. My heart started pounding like a drum,

"Y-Yeah?"

"This Saturday, I'm going to auditions, and if I make it, I'll have to leave for, a while." My heart broke, I could feel it. My eyes were watering, "You're following your dreams" I managed to get out. I let a tear go, which let to pure sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Cass." Niall said as he whiped a tear from my face. "You can come to my audition" I started to smile, at least I could see him happy when he makes it.

"How do we know I'll make it, anyways?" he asked,

"You'll make it." I smiled. 

"Sure, sure" NIall laughed as he put his arm around me. I looked over at him, he ripped his arm right off my shoulder. "Sorry," he apologized.

"It's okay, It's cold out" I lied. My phone vibrated in my pocket as Niall put his arm back around me. As I read the contact name, I ripped Niall's arm right off me, 

"F!" I screamed.

"What?!" Niall panicked.

"Wait a sec," I said scared as I answered the call.

"Hell-o?" I answered

"Hey" Josh said angerly

"What do you need, babe?" I asked. I looked over at Niall, he looked worried and confused, but he started to catch on, I was on the phone with my boyfriend that I forgot all about.

"I can hear you're getting an accent. Who are you getting that from? You have to be hanging out with an Irish to become one. The pictures getting around the school" Josh snapped.

"What picture?" I asked

"You and the blondie. Irish boy"

"He's actually a brunette, unlike you"

"So, your picking the lame fight?" 

"Well, frankly, Nialls a lot sweeter than you. We never get in fights." 

"You're cheating on me"

"Am not! But if I could, I would right now, jerk!" I was glad the phone wasn't on speaker. 

"We're best friends, and you couldn't trust me! If we were meant to be, you would trust me!" I added.

"I don't believe you, we're over!" he shouted, loud enough for Niall to hear, 

"Fine! Good luck finding a girl who likes a control freak! And that will find you attractive!" I hung up, Niall was right behind me.

"What just hap-?"

"Nothing," I said quickly as I started sobbing. Niall walked closer and hugged me.

"I know it's hard," He comforted me as I sobbed into his shoulder. "You were too good for him anyways" he rubbed my back, which, I still had his sweatshirt on. "Any guy would be lucky to be able to love you" he smiled.