<3 Niall Horan and I <3

"Mom, I don't want to go." I complained.

"We have to, it's for the sake of your father's job" my mom explained.

"But it's so far away!" I whined.

It's true, we're moving ar away. I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and we're moving to Mullingar, Ireland. "Cass, I know this is hard, but try to be optimistic about this."

I sat and stared out the window to my car on the way to the airport. I couldn't believe this was happening, I'm 16, just got a boyfriend, and I have the most amazing friends in the world and I have to leave them all!

When we finally got to the airport, I got a sick feeling in my stomach, knowing that once I get on that plane, I wouldn't see Philadelphia ever again. "What flight number are we?" I asked, as my mom read the ticket in her hand,

"Flight 69" she answered. I giggled. "What?" 

"Nothing, mom" I covered up, trying to keep a straight face. I had to wait in the plane for 6 hours, I don't know what was worse, my fear of flying or the man who sat in front of me who smelled absolutly terrible! "Oh my God, I'm so tired!" I said as I started to lay down. "You have jet lag. I'll get a taxi and you can see our new house! And take a nap, of coarse." My mom said excitedly. I tried to seem happy, I mean, after all, this was for the good of my family.

"Oh, shit" I remembered one huge detail that started to haunt my mind. "What?" my mom snapped, she didn't like it when I cursed in front of her. 

"School... middle of the semester..." I felt sick.

"You'll be fine, don't worry." My mom soothed me, patting my back.