chapter 8

"We're here!" Niall exclaimed "As if you didn't know that" he added. I started sweating, my face turned red, as much as I trusted him, i didn't know what to expect. 

"You okay? You haven't been talking since I told you we were going to my- ohhhhhhhh..." Niall realized why I wasn't acting normal. "I promice... Not until marrage for me... I'm sorry I scared you like that,"

"It's okay, I should've asked you first." I put my head down, but about a second later, Niall rubbed his hand on my back, I looked up, 

"You're beautiful" he said as I blushed and he led me into his house. 

"So what do you want to do?" Niall asked, holding my hand.

"I dunno," I smiled, swaying back and forth as Niall grabbed my other hand so we were facing eachother. 

"Really???" Greg whined from the kitchen.

"What???" Niall whined back,

"You guys.. just... get a room" 

"Don't want one" Niall retorted

"I'll be your chaparone. Then I'll make sure you don't-"

"Greg! We're NOT going to do that!" Niall wasn't smiling now, he was tightening his grip onto my hand so hard that it was loosing feeling. I was gingerly trying to shush Niall, he finally realized that he was squeezing my hand to hard and let go.

"Niall, I was just kidding" Greg said

"Don't scare me like that, man!" Niall laughed, "You were probably scaring her" Niall looked at me and smiled. He stroked the back of my hair. I laughed, Niall laughed too. He led me upstairs.

"W-Where are we going?" I asked,

"My room" he smirked,

As I walked into his room, I found something completely different between our rooms. Mine was so messy and his was almost flawless. Niall went over and sat on his bed. He pat the spot beside him, wanting me to sit with him. I walked over beside him and sat, on the ground.

"What are you doing? I'm up here" Niall laughed. I hesatently stood up and sat nexto to him. He put his arm around me and I layed my head on his shoulder. 

"So are you excited for the tour?" Niall asked,

"Yeah, It's gunna be awesome!" I smiled,

"I love you" Niall chuckled as he took out his laptop and got on his Twitter. He clicked on his recent messages, I saw my name on a lot of his messages, apparently, he did too because he immediatly clicked out of it. 

"Wait, what was that?" I asked,

"Nothing," Niall snapped, his mood changed dramatically, I took out my iphone and checked my Twitter mentions. There was a lot.

"@NiallOfficial dump @Ca33ie_13 now"

"@NiallOfficial You're too good for @Ca33ie_13"

"@Ca33ie_13 I hate you, you're ugly. Go die"

"@Ca33ie_13 I know where you live, I'm going to kill you"

"@Ca33ie_13 I wont be @NiallOfficial 's fan if you date him,"

"Isn't @Ca33ie_13 so desperate and ugly? NOBODY LIKES YOU!"

I gasped and dropped back onto Niall's bed, Niall lifted me up and I silently layed my head back on his shoulder. 

"Don't worry, haters are everywhere, just trying to break you down"

"Would you ever listen to them? About the dumping me thing?"