chapter 9

It was packing day, I was finally going on tour! 

"Let's go, Cassie" Niall cradeled me, it was 3 o'clock in the morning. I was still sleeping, but starting to wake up. 

"Niall, stop" I groaned, my voice was cracking.

"Want me to put you down?" he asked,

"No" I said as i burried my head into his shoulder.

"WAKE UP" Harry yelled,

"Harry," Niall complained, "She's trying to sleep"

"Kyrahs in the bus, sleeping. I'm faster than you!" Harry teased. Louis and Sarah came running over, in their day clothes. Everyone was in their PJ's still. I looked down, why was I dressed in my day clothes too?

"Umm... Niall?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"Why am I in my day clothes?" I asked,

"Urm..." Niall looked guilty, "You were wearing a tank-top, you're fine."

"Niall, you saw my underwear!" I avoided eye contact, so did he.

"Oh yeah, your 'kiss me, i'm irish' underwear." Niall chuckled.

"Shut up" I joked as I tried to go back to sleep. He laid me on a bed in his tourbus and I fell asleep. I woke up at about 6, along with Kyrah. The 5 boys, Liz, and Sarah were staring at us.

"umm... Why am I dressed?" Kyrah asked, looking down at her clothes, which obviously wasn't her PJ's. We all looked at Harry, he looked out the window.

"...Harry....?" Kyrah asked,

"She was wearing a tankto-"

"No, she wasn't" Sarah interrupted. Louis started singing a random song, Niall joined in too, soon, all of the boys were singing. Kyrah was still shocked that THE Harry Styles dressed her up, and he combined the clothes to look really cool! She had a red tshirt with grey skinny jeans. Her shoes were black converse and she had a heart necklace with sunglasses at the neckline of her shirt.

"We're making a pitstop to the gas station" Harry smiled as the tourbus stopped. The door opened, girls were screaming. Niall started to walk out the tourbus when a girl grabbed him. Kyrah, Sarah, Liz, and the boys grabbed him and pulled him back in the bus and shut the door. Niall sat up on his bed, stunned. His hair was a little messed up, so I fixed it.

"I'll get you something," I smiled. Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry stood at the door. Kyrah, Sarah and I stood behind them.

"I'm going in..." Zayn joked

"That's what she said," Harry commented,

"Very funny, Harry," Liam laughed,

"AUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" They all yelled as the opened the door and ran through the fans.

"Where's Liz?" I asked as we finally got into the store.

"She decided to stay in the bus," Zayn answered as he looked around for snacks.

"Oh no," I groaned,

"What?" asked Sarah as Kyrah walked closer to me,

"Nialls there too," I looked at the ground, 

"She's dating me, relax, why are you so uptight?" asked Zayn,

"It's alright, love." Louis smiled at me and gave me a hug,

"Go hug Sarah," I whispered to him,

"Alright" Louis smiled. He was excited, he never really hugged Sarah before. He walked over to her and unexpectidly, to her, gave her a hug. Sarah looked up at Louis and he looked down at her. Louis quickly kissed Sarah, just to see her reaction, if she was ready or not. Sarah laughed and they both turned bright red and hugged one more time before letting go of eachother. I kind of ignored the fact that that was adorable. I wanted to say something, but I knew it would make them mad.