# 40 Rahul meets Nethra #

Start from the beginning

After sometimes later I came out from my thoughts. I went to wash room and I got ready with casual outfits.

I and Rithick went to living room. I got blessings from my mom purposely I wanted to do since I had drunk; I assured myself that I shouldn’t repeat. I heard the voice of my dad and uncle. They also suspended the works of today to pay respect of Nethra’s mom. We had converse for some time and breakfast together.

Where is Nethra? Did she come or not? There was no talk about her. I don’t want to see her in my life time since she got married with other man. It will tear my heart and kill me within a fraction of seconds. I didn’t have enough guts to see her with other man. Even I can’t imagine her with third person. How she could do such betrayal to me? she backstapped me with thousands of sharp arrows. I think, sometimes she may refuse to come together with Rithick. She may go to her home.

Rithick shook me made me back to present. “Rahul! Are you ok? Let’s go first. They will come little later,” I went with him.

I heard a baby cry, I turned back to see and I was shocked to see Nethra with baby. At once, my body started sweating too much and my hands were shivering as much as I couldn’t control. I was blabbering, “Neth..raa..” I wish to hug and embrace her in my arms but my stupid mind didn’t realised as she was married until I saw the child in her hand.

My eyes got fixed but she didn’t have eye contact with me and showed no reaction in her face

My eyes got fixed but she didn’t have eye contact with me and showed no reaction in her face. Her reaction made me to fall down from the peak of the mountain as I have never imagined before Nethra with such kind of attitudes. What is this girl? Did she really have no feelings for me? I am the fool to believe her and get cheated. I cried inside but I didn't show any reaction in my face, hardly I hide it.

“Nethra! How about you?” asked Sanjay uncle at once, he saw her.

“I am good,” she replied something. I and Rithick came out as I can't stand there even for a second. I and Rithick decided to go by bike.

Rithick didn't talk with me and we both avoided eye contact as we both can't control our emotions. Rithick drove the bike and within few minutes we reached the memorial spot. Rithick gave a pity look at me “Rithick! Please don’t see me like that. I can’t act anymore” I said.

“I understood” said him.

“Why did she do it for me? What mistake I have done to her? How could she betray me after knowing all about me? Am I cruel or worst or rude? Tell me Rithick” unknowingly tears rolled down from my eyes.

Rithick hugged me. “Don’t make me weak by your tears. Please! Rahul, don’t cry for the girl who didn’t deserve your love”

“I couldn’t control myself, Rithick. I don’t want this life and I can’t live anymore,” I sobbed like a child.

“Are you mad? I will kill you if you repeat it again. You decided to end your life for her but think about us once. You should live happily in front of her that is the punishment you are going to give to her” Rithick consoled me far better.

“Seriously, I have love for her these many days before seeing her because in the corner of my heart I believed that Nethra would never accept anyone as her life partner apart from me. Within a second, she took away my last hope too. She didn’t bother about me before marrying someone then why should I bother about her? Her attitudes and behaviour everything was changed by these two years. She is no more mine. I hate her! I hate her completely!” I said from the bottom of your heart. Rithick hugged me and made me feel comfortable.

************************************

Hello friends,

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments, it made me to publish the chapter sooner..

How is the chapter?

If you really feels that this story is worth, then suggest your friends about my story.

If anyone is interested to do cover or trailer for the story, please private message me.

As a token of gratitude, please give your votes and comments, it means heaven to me.