# 39 Nethra's Betrayal #

Start from the beginning

"Rithick..." she called me as usual tone, she used to call me in my childhood.

I didn't respond instead I'm searching for her husband. He was nowhere. I saw her neck, there was no Mangalsutra and no vermillion in her forehead. Shut! She is in U.S, how she will follow our Indian tradition.

"Rithick....." again she repeated with same tone.

"Shut up! Nethra. Why did you come to India? Once again you want to kill Rahul? Already he was dead when you left him. Now he was physically alive and mentally no more. Don't stand in front of me, just get away. Don't make me to lose my control," I ordered her.

Nethra remained silent. Her baby cried due to my violent tone. I looked at the baby's face once, She cried louder by seeing me and she laid her forehead in Nethra's shoulder.

"Don't cry baby, It's your Rithick uncle. Don't get scared of him," she patted the baby softly.

Controlling my anger I asked her, "Where is the devil?"

She stared.

"I mean your husband ji," I said aggressively

"Don't question me Rithick? Are you willing to take me to home or let me stay out?" She asked me vaguely.
She was not happy; I could guess it from her voice. She seemed to be exhausted. As her cruel Dad was in jail, no one is there to take care of her in India apart from our family. I felt pity for her.

I took a chocolate from my packet and gave it to her baby. The baby stopped crying and tried to pick the chocolate from my hand. I use the chance to cool down the baby and get the baby from Nethra. The baby started playing with my hairs, eyes, nose and it pinched my cheeks.

"Let's go Nethra," I had the baby in one hand and took the luggage in other hand, as Nethra was so tried, as she was unable to walk.

After few minutes, we reached home. The same shock which I was experienced in airport was experienced by everyone in home. As they were kind hearted, they welcomed her without hurting her and they took the child from me. The home was filled with complete silence. I was searching for Rahul and he was not at home. I felt compassionate towards Rahul and how he will deal with this situation? It's the worst situation of one's life to meet their loved one who got married with other man and having child.
I wonder how my family members didn't react to such situation instead they arranged a room for her to stay and asked Riya to take care of her. Even Riya didn't show any sign and she took the baby from my mom. Riya pointed a room to her to get refresh.

Meanwhile, My mom and aunty prepared her favourite supper. After sometimes, they had supper together. As she was feeling tired, she took her baby from Riya and went to sleep. There doesn't happened any meaningful communication.

I was waiting for Rahul. I took my mobile to call him, later I realised that my phone was switched off. Immediately, I switched on the phone and called Rahul.

He attended the phone and he replied that he will reach home within half an hour. His answer made me to calm down and I informed casually to my mom and aunty that he will reach before 11p.m. They went to sleep. My Dad and Uncle will either come to home or stayed in their company depending upon the situation. I and Riya were sitting in the living room and waiting for Rahul. We both are actually scared of Rahul because we both knew well about Rahul.

"Rithick Anna, It was 12a.m. Where did Rahul anna went?" she asked me worriedly.

"He will come now Riya! Don't worry"

I contacted his mobile and he took after few calls. He blabbered something meaningless. Finally, he told that he will reach home within 2 minutes. As he told, he reached home that brings happiness in our face. He got down from the car but he needs support to walk. I was shocked to know that he was drunk for the first time.

I took his arm and encircled around my neck and Riya held his other hand. Riya, don't tell this matter to anyone and let us take him to our room.

We took him to our room. I forced Riya to go to bed and I promised her that I will take care of Rahul. I made Rahul to sleep in bed and removed his shoes. I covered him with a blanket.

He held my hand tightly and blabbered, "Ri...thi...ckkk... pl..ease...be ...with.... me," I pampered Rahul at once he felt insecured and held his hand tightly, "I never leave you Rahul. Don't worry. Sleep now," I whispered

After sometimes, Rahul Slept peacefully. I was scared of tomorrow. What will happen to Rahul, If he knows that Nethra came with her baby? How Rahul will tolerate the situation? Lots of question arose in my mind made me felt dizziness and my head started aching like thousand pins were stabbed at once.

************************************

Hello friends,.

How is the chapter?

What will happen next? Any guesses

Stay tuned...

PLEASE DO VOTES AND COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE MY STORY..