Interview: Dominic + Amara

//2018, me\\ Okay so this is something else I wrote when I was like what? 15-16 years old. Its probably cringey, but its what I've got. I figured I'd publish the drafts in there as well. 

Lots of love, me    xxxx

---

//2016, me\\ I just wrote this when I was bored a while ago, enjoy it - I forget what's in it. Lol. I love you.

---

H: Host.

D: Dominic.

A: Amara

---

H: what's he like in bed?

A: He's...he's almost artistic.

H: To you it seems artistic?

A: Yeah.

-

H: What's she like in bed?

D: *breathes*...Loud.

H: *laughs* Shouldn't she be?

D: It's just... when I first met her she looked like she'd be quiet.

H: You were already thinking about that?!

D: I am a guy.

-

H: Is he actually marriage material?

A: *laughs* Yes, he is. He's very caring, considering and intuitive.

H: What about old Dominic?

A: I don't know what you mean by that, he's still the same. Pretty much a bad boy with gentlemanly tendencies and a short temper.

H: Ah, so he's both.

A: He's everything.

-

H: How does it feel finally being settled?

D: Pretty good, I don't need anyone else.

H: You're not missing your freedom?

D: *chuckles* My freedom? If anything Amara misses her freedom.

-

H: Is living together okay?

A: It's so fun, he's such a goof.

-

H: How's the living situation?

D: We do what we want, whenever we want and it's great. We have a lot of fun.

-

H: How about kids, what about that?

A: Yep. *nods enthusiastically*

H: Just 'yep' that's it?

A: Oh *chuckles* we'll definitely be having kids, count on it.

-

H: How about kids?

D: How about them?

H: You're going to have kids. No?

D: Yes. 7.

H: 7 kids?!

D: 12.

-

H: What trait of Dominic's do you value the most?

A: Can it be more than one?

H: Sure.

A: *thinks* Can I put physical appearance?

H: Go ahead.

A: His eyes, smile and dauntingness plus his knowledge. He's so smart.

H: Of course those are things we already knew. *chuckles* Tell us something we don't know.

A: His love for the people he cares about is very strong, it's like without them he'd die sometimes. *laughs* He'd do anything for someone he cares for, regardless of what or what kind of consequences.

-

H: What trait of Amara do you value most?

D: She's a walking goddess we know that... *thinks* her humanism.

H: Humanism?

D: She cares a lot and for some reason understands everything, she could be the world's mother roughly speaking. Any problem to her is not a problem and can be fixed by kindness and talking it through. *rolls eyes* She 'understands' the most ridiculous things sometimes.

H: Things without reason?

D: *laughs* Anything!

-

H: What was your first impression of Dominic?

A: *comically* 'Wow!...' *straight face* 'I don't care.'

-

H: What was your first impression of Amara?

D: First I thought 'that skirt is really showing off her figure' which I appreciated, then I thought 'I'm gonna get with her' and then I did.

H: Of course you did.

D: Couldn't let her pass me by.

--

H: Thank you for coming in! We loved having you.

A: No, we loved being here.

D: Thank you for having us.

-silence-

H: You best be going.

A: You're right.

D: Stay gorgeous.

-------------Author's Note-------------

Yo, I don't know why I did this. I was so bored.

I love you guys, thank you so much again for reading my book! Thank you for making it to the end and thank you for all your lovely comments! I loved reading them, ya'll are a bunch of savages and I love it! I just love everything right now haha.

I'm coming out with a new book soon, just cause writing is fun and you guys seem to like my writing and I also can't seem to stop writing. My next story is a working product, when I've figured my concept out I'll start publishing. Right now, my concept is kind of warped. 

You should follow my account just so that you can see when I publish the book, you don't have to if you're not interested but if you want to read the book first I'd suggest it lol.

I love you. I love that you liked my book. I love you for voting. I love you for existing. 

Stay gorgeous xx

UPDATE: My book came out or has come out on the 18th of August, 2018. So please go support it! Thank you xo