Chapter Fifty-One: Problems From the Past

Emilie

I pulled the hood of my jumper further down, I just couldn't let myself be seen I'd made it too far. I walked around the next corner then looked for a bus stop, I'd picked up coins and saved using my allowance for years now. I'll use this money to get somewhere and then I'll find her.

The bus ride was long but I finally made it to the next state, I'd need help for resources and such so I had to find a computer or something. I started walking mindlessly around the suburban areas, then I spotted a library which I knew they'd have computers for the public to use.

I smiled to the librarian at the service desk as I entered and found a computer amongst the students with their head down. I started the machine and looked outside as it booted up, it was near sunset and I had no place to sleep. I don't know what I expected, I shook my head. Turning back to the computer I pulled up the browser and searched 'Schwarzer Regen' getting nothing obviously, I shouldn't have expected much from searching that. All I got was that it meant 'black rain' in english, which I'd never really thought too much about the meaning of our names.

I thought hard of the name of the guy that came looking for her, I saw him on the news... they call him - uh - Dominic! I perked up as I remembered the name. Several suggestions came up, I clicked the first which was 'Dominic Sherwood' that wasn't him - not only that but I had no interest in 'Vampire Academy'. I searched again, clicking the second suggestion. 'Dominic Vitiello.' That was it.

Instantly it came up with news of a recent siting, sure enough it was her but... there was a kid too. A little boy. Surely she hadn't had relations with this man? Judging by the child's age at least five years!

I hadn't realise how hard I'd been squeezing the mouse until I heard a crack and the student next to me gave me a weird look. I quickly searched for some bad people, mobs or mafia that were stationed in Germany. I'd make deals with anyone to bring order back to the planet. I found a mob, the place and number given to contact them was only rumoured but I'd have to trust the little sources I have. I smiled bitterly at the kid next to me who'd been peeking and pushed the power button before getting up and exiting the place.

I found a directory from a nearby tourist information booth and started navigating before the sun completely left me in the dark, it took some time but I found a park rumoured to the meeting place for the Phantom Syndicate. 

Adel

"Do you know how f-cking bored I am right now?" I put the small toy down, "I can't live like this."

"Calm down," Franz poured hot water into a ceramic cup, "We'll find plenty to do in due time."

I pouted, "You can't keep saying that."

The door bust open with Tavin rushing through, "Boss! We have a phone call. Its rather interesting." he was grinning from ear to ear.

I took the phone from the heißluftgebläse (d; a person who talks constantly about nothing) and brought it to my ear, Franz gave him a look and he hurried out. "Hallo." I answered looking at my finger, my nail got ripped off last week and the regrowth was frustrating me.

"Hilf mir. (Help me)" a raspy female voice said from the other end.

"Speak in english sweetheart, you sound like you're struggling." I laughed. "What do you want help with?"

"Help me please, help me save my friend."

"From what?" I frowned, "And what do we get out of it?"

"Entertainment?" she sighed, "An Italian mafia boss took her, I helped him but I didn't know."

"Italian Mafia?" my brows shot up and I wiggled them at Franz who had stopped reading his newspaper and was listening in, now that mafia was mentioned.