Chapter Fifty: Bump!

**Sorry I haven't been posting, I'm doing senior year in high school so my workload is like x10 so I can't find time. But I'll try post at least once a week!**

Amara

"Are you really taking all that?" he nagged me again.

My appetite was super heavy, I'll take what I need. Should that be six bags of crisps then so be it.  I also needed guac and caramel chocolate, I won't be telling him that.

"Look buddy, this is essential stuff. I can make great meals with this stuff." I made excuses.

He squinted one eye, "They look a lot like chips to me, what are you planning to make with that?"

"A dish I like to call," I crawled down from my spot on his shoulders and let the chips loose into the trolley, "Chips in a Bowl. My mom taught me how to make it."

He sighed, "Whatever you say."

"Yeah," I started walking, "Not like you're short on money or anything."

"Uh huh." he looked around super bored. I waited for him to walk in front of the Arizona teas and the turned him around so I could climb again. "Why can't you just let me get them?" he complained.

"I'm starting to think you don't like shopping with me."

"No, I do like it." he looked down the aisle, "It just seems a bit unnecessary to me."

"Its not."

"Whatever you say." he muttered as I threw four bottles into the trolley from where I was and started climbing down him like he was a tree.

We were grocery shopping for the second time since we moved to Venice, we couldn't get a plane or anything to another country so we just drove here and found a house we're renting. Dominic has a house here but it was too risky because Santo knew where it was, they even searched it - we saw.

"I hate to be the d-ck that says something," Dominic started whilst looking anywhere but my face, "Aren't you eating a little too much?"

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

Dominic

I immediately put my hands up in defence, its just been the second time grocery shopping in one week. We're buying just as much if not more than last time. She was shouting now, looking pretty pissed. It was extra unfortunate since we were at the end of the aisle where the cashiers were just ahead and so everyone was just watching.

"Are you calling me fat?!" 

I just watched all the eyes flicker to the trolley for one second before about ten people turned around whilst a couple kept watching.

"No." I replied trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Are you amused by something?" her eyes shrunk to slits.

I looked down at her, "I understand you may be a little upset, I didn't mean it the way you think. There is such a thing as too much of a..." I looked towards the trolley, "Bad thing. Those are definitely unhealthy foods."

"Are not!" she reached into the wire contraption and pulled out guacamole, "This is healthy!"

"Okay Amara you're right, its healthy I can see that." I nodded, "Please stop shouting." I whispered.

She sent a momentary glare to the people watching then walked around into the next aisle, I grabbed hold of the trolley and followed. We spent a long time picking whatever she wanted, then what I knew we needed then headed for the queue ourselves. Amara quickly grabbed a Mars bar and placed it on the conveyor belt as it slid everything along, I held back from giving her a look.