Chapter Thirty: Extermination

Dominic

I heard the clicks go off, a large number of guns had the safety switched off. My bet was on the Russians.

"Bastard."

"Well.." he sang.

"Let them evacuate and we can deal with this, sparing the lives of the innocent." I looked him in the eye, Vince was a true psychopath. I couldn't determine what his decision would be.

"Let them go." Amara repeated.

"Anything the Princess wants, the Princess gets." Vince chuckled. The commotion was loud as the mothers and children began evacuating the hall, some still wanted to witness the fight but majority were eager to get out.

Clarissa sat dandy drinking a glass of wine as everyone else scurried off, my sister frowned over her shoulder before the doors were closed.

"I'm all for a fair fight Vitiello. Where are your weapons?" he smiled.

"I don't have any."

"Can't say the same for our agent in disguise." He brought his attention to Amara, she frowned.

The door flung open again, Claire came running in – throwing my coat at me and a rifle at Amara.

"Claire!"

"I know, I know." She rolled her eyes, sliding back through the doors and shutting them behind her. Sometimes I really appreciated her bad habit of getting into other people's business.

"Why are we just standing here?" Vince smiled. The room consisted of both Italian and Russian men, holding weapons to each other at a stance. A shot went off sending the room into chaos.

I stood staring at Vince, he stood staring at me.

"You have a nerve." I growled.

"I'm surprised you didn't realise this." He smiled.

Amara

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Waiting for this to end so I can pull Dominic out of this mess, from the grasp of your cold dead hands and nurse him back to health." She replied sweetly.

"I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual."

"But I do not kill the innocent." I stepped closer, "One wrong move and I'll be slicing your head right off." I growled before walking in the opposite direction.

She laughed loudly just so I could hear, "You wouldn't dare."

It was time to get the job done, I didn't care about the consequences. These people were causing Dominic a lot of problems and so I would rid of them. That is the only solution, they don't listen to reason. I lifted my dress up, it was going to get ruined. Luckily I already had pictures taken of me wearing it.

I slid out two knives, dropping the dress to the ground and grabbed a fork from the nearby table using it to pin back my hair. I feel like Ariel.

"I hope I don't break a nail." I muttered before walking into the middle of the fight, Dominic could handle Vince alone.

--

A lot of our men were injured, this was looking a lot like a duo act. Dominic and I would be the only one's going after Vince. He managed to grab his sister and leave when he realised the turn out wasn't looking to be in his favour. But there was still a score to settle.

I looked to Dominic who stood scratching his head, this was a massacre. A lot of bodies and blood everywhere, even the crevices in the intricate design of the walls were filled with blood. I scrunched my nose at the walls, I wanted to get a better look at the design but now it was probably going to be replaced.