Abi - Biological Sister

This was written by MasterFluffyWalrus and I love it!!!! It's so good and you guys are going to absolutely love it

Takes place after Abi's bio parents die, but when she still lives with Lin

Abi's POV

I sat in the seat of Lin's car fidgeting anxiously. We were off to get coffee. Coffee with my biological sister.

It was in my biological father's will.

*Flashback*

I stared at the paper before me, stunned, unable to move. Unable to breathe.

I, Abigail Luz Miranda, have a sister who is younger than me.

A sister who they cared for.

They cared about her, but not me?

They had enough money to take care of another child, but not me, their first born blood child.

Her name is Rebecca. Rebecca June Edminston, my sister.

I have a sister.

"LIN!" The shout comes out a broken sob, as my knees buckle under me, and I drop to the floor with a thud.

"ABI!" Lin comes sprinting towards me, holding me. "What, what is it peanut? Breathe, darling. Mija, please. Breathe. Sh, it's okay. I'm here." He repeated.

With a shaky hand, I held out the clean paper to him.

"He wants me to meet her." I utter.

*Flashback over*

"You don't have to do this, Mija. We can turn around. I can call her and tell her something came up." Lin reassured me.

I took a deep breath. "No Dad. She's probably already there. I can't just leave her there and ditch her. I know how it feels to be left alone. I can't do that to her." I thought of the endless kicks I was put through, shuddering.

The car slowed to a stop, pulling me out of my thoughts. We're here.

A girl with shoulder length, neatly cut light brown hair sat at a table alone. She didn't look nervous, but she was my sister. I could just feel it.

Lin placed a hand on my shoulder. "I love you peanut. I'll be right here if you need me." He gestured to a nearby table.

"I love you too, Dad. Thank you." I turned towards the girl and took a deep breath.

"Hi. I'm Abigail." I offered my hand.

"Rebecca," the girl replied sweetly with a smile.

She seems like a decent human being. I guess those two could raise a decent child.

"How old are you?" I tried as an icebreaker.

"13, what about-" she stopped abruptly before squealing really loudly. "Is, is, is that... that Lin Manuel-Miranda? Here?"

I turned around and looked at him, giving him a smile as he looked directly at me.

I led her over to him.

"Hey, Dad, this is Rebecca. Rebecca, this is my dad."

Her jaw dropped. "Your father is the Lin Manuel-Miranda? How!?"

I chuckled. "It's a long story."

We sat down with him and ate and talked until Lin excused himself to the restroom.

Once he was out of earshot, Rebecca looked at me.

"Listen here, you may be Lin Manuel-Miranda's daughter, but you have no right to act like you're above me. Mom and Dad actually loved me, and they kept me. I know what it's like to be worthy of love. To be loved in general. You know he's probably only doing it for the fame, right?" She stopped as if to let me answer. "Anyways. You have the inheritance. I want some. He left all of his inheritance to you, and it doesn't make sense. Sure Dad. Give the money to your least favorite daughter. See how that turns out."