Abi - Kidnapped... Again...

Near future, May of 2017...
Sorry about the beginning, I didn't know how to write it...

"Abigail no." My dad said, as I came out of my room.

"No what?" I asked.

"Change." He shrugged. "You are wearing a tight tank top and ripped shorts, change."

"Dad, I'm almost 17." I pointed out.

"That doesn't matter, put clothes on."

"Papa, these are clothes." I gestured to my outfit. "It's 70 degrees out, these are appropriate clothes for the weather."

"Not for my daughter." He retorted.

"I'm not..." I trailed off, realizing that may cross a line.

"What?" He looked at me, "what were you going to say?"

"Nothing Lin." I rolled my eyes.

"Abigail Luz Miranda, I know what you were going to say."

"C'mon let me have a little freedom." I smiled.

"Bad things happen every time that happens. So, no." He shrugged.

"C'mon Lin." I looked at him.

"Don't call me that." He snapped, "it's disrespectful.

"Sorry Mr. Miranda." I scoffed, then headed towards the door.

"Young lady where are you going?"

"Just for a walk, to, you know, clear my head." I sighed, "I'll be back in a half hour or so." I announced, slamming the door behind me.

•••

"Hey." A guy came up next to me and smirked at me, looking me up and down, "you're Lin-Manuel Miranda's daughter aren't you?" He asked.

"Mmhm." I nodded.

"It's my lucky day then." He weaseled his arm around my waist.

"Don't touch me." I said, trying to squirm away.

"I'll touch you all I want." His grip got harsh and he ended up shoving me into the backseat of a white van, typical.

"Get away from me, please." I whimpered, scooting away from him into the wall.

"Shut up." He grunted wrapping rope around my wrists.

"Please don't do this." I whimpered, "I'm not worth it." I let out a little sob, as he tied off the rope on my wrists, and started on my ankles.

"You're worth a couple million cupcake." He said, finishing the tie on my ankles.

"You're taking me for ransom?" I asked, my voice weak, "please, please I'm not worth it."

"One last touch." He smirked, and pushed a gag into my mouth, buckling it behind my head a tad too tight. "You're worth it sweetie. Even if your actor daddy and lawyer mommy won't pay for you, I'm sure I can find something to do with you." He smirked, and pulled the top of my tank top out a bit, then looked down it. "I'm sure I'll find a use for you." He winked at me, the climbed into the front seat. Leaving me bound and gagged in the back, sobbing as he drove away.

•••

"Princess?" I heard the mans voice coming from the other side of the door. After we got to his home, he broke my phone, and shoved me into a small guest room. He had me sit on the bed, and re-tied my hands to the headboard behind me, the gag still in my mouth, now, I saw him open the door a phone in hand, "I'm about to call your daddy. I thought you should be here. Now, before I dial, a couple of ground rules." He hopped on the bed, "you will not tell him where you are. You will say you're scared, you will say you miss him, say anything else, I shoot you." He finished this by pulling out a gun showing it to me. I gulped as best as I could with the gag and nodded. "Awesome." He smiled a little, and dialed.