Teenage Pregnancy

Mmkay, so this was written by Obsessive_Fan_Gurl and it's really fantastic

Trigger Warning

Abi's POV
Lin was late picking me up. It's been 15 minutes since school finished all the buses had left and most of the kids had cleared out it was Friday since no one wanted to stick around any longer than they had to. I tried calling Lin again but he wasn't answering his phone and Vanessa was at work. I thought I was the only one left aside from a few teachers. I thought I was alone until Luke grabbed me from behind.

"Hey Babe," he chuckled into my ear.

"Get away from me," I snarled, trying to throw my elbow into his stomach.

"Tsk tsk tsk. That's not how you treat your boyfriend." He smirked.

I pulled away from him with as much force as I could muster. "I'm not nor am I ever gonna be your girlfriend, so just leave me alone,"

"Hmm maybe not" he grabbed me around the waist causing me to drop my phone and began dragging me around the side of the school building and away from the administrations block I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand as he forced me to the ground and threw away my bag.

Lin's POV

I was late. I was very very late. I'd been at rehearsals for Hamilton most of the day and time just slipped away and before I knew it I was rushing out of the theatre with nothing but my keys in hand. God Abi was gonna kill me. Then I'd have to deal with Vanessa being mad at me as well. The traffic wasn't too bad. I went to call Abi's phone from the bluetooth in my car but it wasn't connecting. Because I had stupidly left my phone in the theatre. Damn it Abi is probably so worried. Hell I'm worried at this point.

I ran up the stairs only to find the doors locked I kick the bottom of the door and turn around in a huff. That's when i notice a phone on the ground. The screen was smashed so that was probably the reason it had been left there. I pick it up and just about burst into tears as I see a Polaroid photo of Abi and I stuck into the back of the clear phone case. This was Abi's phone. I look around with panic beginning to set in now her blue back pack was lying just around the corner of the building and I took off at a run. God this was all my fault I rounded the corner and hated what I saw. My daughter. My Abi was curled up in the fetal position in nothing but the skirt she had worn to school and her bra. The sight caused the panic to rise even further as she was bruised and bleeding in several places.

I made my way over to her and gently scooped her into my arms. She was barely conscious.

"Dad?"

"Shhh peanut, I'm here,"

"It hurts dad," she whispered closing her eyes for a moment.

"I know sweetie, we'll get you to the hospital." I almost sobbed as i said it. "You just gotta stay awake for me peanut. Can you do that?"

"I don't know," she whimpered as I got her into the car and ran around to the other side of the car.

"Okay how about we talk about something good?" I tried desperately to think of something. "I'm flying out to Disney next week to show them some demos do you want to come?"

"For Moana?" She barely whispered.

"Yes for Moana, it's the angry crab song that they want to hear most,"