Abi/Kevin - Pregnancy

August 2026 - February 21st 2027

To celebrate my last night in my first Broadway show, well, obviously we had a party, but as soon as my husband and I got home, we had a little fun of our own. Afterwards I was curled, wrapped around him, wearing his t shirt and my own underwear.

"That was great Bunny." He pressed a kiss on top of my head, then slide out from under me, and started to walk away. I immediately grasped his hand, and sat up, I pulled him back to me, and kissed him. His hands went to the back of my head as he returned the kiss.

"I love you Kevin, please don't go." I begged, looking at my husband sadly. His slightly messy hair, big brown eyes, that were gazing into mine, he was kind of sweaty, but he looked at me with love in his eyes, his eyes were tired, yes, but there was love in them. I wasn't ready to lose him. He meant everything to me.

"Um, Abigail, I'm going to the bathroom." He gave me a confused glance. "Oh, oh Bunny," he turned my head by the chin, and kissed me, deeply, as he pulled away, I moved my head up, trying to keep hold of it, which made him laugh a little, "I love you. I really do, you're so special, and beautiful." He stroked my hair a bit, "Now, I actually do need to go to the bathroom, I promise I'll be back." He tousled my hair, then left the room. He came back and snuggled into bed, back under me, he held me close to his chest, so my head was right under his chin. "You're a gift." He sighed, "I love you. I'm in love with you."

"I love you too." I whispered, "I enjoyed it Kev, I really did, Kev, honey." I slipped my hands onto his chest, and kissed him. I felt him slide his hands under my shirt, onto my back. I wrapped my arms around him, and we fell asleep like that.

About a month later I was sitting on our bed waiting for my husband to get home. I was pregnant, and terrified he wouldn't like it.

"I'm home sweetie!" Kevin announced, coming into our room.

"Hi." I smiled a little.

"How's my little wife doing today?" He asked.

"Good," I smiled, "um, I have some news." I said, wringing my hands nervously.

"Okie dokie, what's going on?" He asked, sitting on the bed.

"I... Um..." I took his hand, and slipped his hand under my shirt, "I'm um, so, the other night, when, when we um, I took, I took a test, it might..."

"Bunny, are you pregnant?" He asked, his eyes widening.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Oh my gosh." He whispered as well, "you're, um, there's..." He trailed off.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"No, no, no, oh, um Bunny, do you not want a kid?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then why are you apologizing?" He asked.

"I thought, Kevin you want a kid?"

"My wife's pregnant! My kid is in you, what is this?" He wrapped his arms around me, and picked me up, kissing me. "Who are we calling first?"

"Can we wait?" I asked, and he started carrying me into the living room.

"As long as you want." He said, sitting down on the couch, holding me on his lap.

A little while later, I was sitting on his lap, with both of his hands on my stomach. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of us, posting it.

@AbigailLAM - @KevinMAlvarez I love you.

I smiled watching the replies come in.

@Lin_Manuel - @AbigailLAM @KevinMAlvarez, ow my heart

•••