New Years Eve 2018

"Okay, don't drink, don't write your name on your cup, don't leave your cup alone, don't eat an-"

"Dad! I'll be fine." I sighed, Kevin had invited me to his Frat houses New Years Eve party, and my dad was driving me.

"Okay, okay." He sighed as well, "it's just, it's a Frat party. People will be drunk, it'll be loud. I just want you to know."

"I do, I really like the guys there, they're all nice." I pointed out.

"I'm sure they're nice. It's just, be careful sweetie. I'll be back at 1:00 to pick you up." He added, pulling up in front of the large black house. It was crazy loud, and I pulled my phone out to text Kevin.

Abigail:
I'm here. Coming in.

"Be careful, have fun, Happy New Year." Lin leaned over and hugged me.

"Happy New Year." I smiled, and hugged him back.

I got out of the car, and walked into the house. I was wearing ripped jeans, a large loose sweater, and a scarf. I pushed the oak door open, and bit my lip a little, seeing the party. It was loud and dark, and music was blaring. I shut the door behind me.

"Abigail?!" I heard my name, and spun around to see Kevin running down from upstairs. "Hi sweetheart." He kissed my cheek, and slipped his arm around my waist.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Okay, lemme get you something to drink." He pulled me over to the kitchen.

"Um, nothing, nothing alco-" I started, then Kevin spun around holding a two liter of soda, which he was pouring into a red plastic cup.

"I know, Love." He laughed, "you're eighteen, and I'm only twenty."

"Thanks." I smiled, taking the cup, "my dad gave me the whole 'stay safe speech'."

"Well, that's important, be careful." He pulled me closer to him, and kissed my forehead.

"I will." I smiled, smelling his cologne.

"Okay, c'mon lemme introduce you to some people." He led me out into the common room, his arm around my waist still.

"Mmkay." I giggled a little.

"Okay, you remember Carson and Alec, right?" He asked, coming up to two other guys.

"Mmhm." I nodded, smiling.

"And you two remember my girlfriend, Abigail?" He clarified.

"Yep." Carson smiled.

"Mmhm, beautiful as always." Alec smiled.

"See, I told you they're nice and calm when they're not drunk." Kevin smiled at me, "take it in now." He whispered and I giggled.

"How long has this been going on now?" Carson asked, pointing to the two of us.

"9 months." I nodded.

"Wow. I didn't think Kevin could land a girl for a day, much less 9 months, blink twice if he's holding you against your will."