Sebastian/Hunter - Babysitting

"Okay Seb, thank you so much for doing this." I gushed, both Kevin's parents and my parents were out of town, and we had a dinner thing to go to, his boss was throwing a house party, and we had weaseled our way out of it too many times. Sebastian, now sixteen, had offered to babysit Hunter.

"Oh it's no problem." He reassured me, "we'll have fun, won't we Hunter?" He smiled at her.

"Yeah!" She giggled, and I smiled.

"I have a couple toys and coloring books in the bag, but other than that you should be good." I shrugged. "I feel like this is payback for all the times I babysat you." I sighed, "anyways, 20 bucks an hour, kiddo." I smiled at him, and gave him a hug. "I love you." I told him.

"I love you too, Sis." He laughed a little.

"Mijita? I love you, I'll miss you, have fun with your uncle." I knelt down on the floor, and gave my daughter a tight hug.

"Love you, mama." She said, and I smiled.

"Okay, we'll leave you too it. Seb, you can pull off mac and cheese right?" I asked.

"I'm not an idiot, our mother did raise me."

"She's just asking because she can't cook." Kevin said, from behind me and I laughed, it was true, I wasn't the best cook. Kevin made the food in the family.

"Daddy!" Hunter squealed and jumped up giving his thigh a hug.

"Hi cutie." He laughed a bit, "I love you, I'll miss you, Abigail, we need to go." He added, checking his watch.

"Okay, bye, have fun you two." I said, and left the apartment.

"A, they're going to be fine." Kevin said, slipping his arm around my waist.

"I know."

"Okay, let's try to make the best of tonight." He encouraged, and kissed my head.

•••

Sebastian's POV

My big sister waved at me, and left with her husband, Kevin. I looked down at my  3 year old niece and smiled. She was cute.

"So, do you want to color? Or play a game? Or watch a movie?" I asked, squatting down at eye level to her.

"Princesses." She said, spinning around a little.

"You want to play Princesses?" I asked, and she nodded, rushing over to her bag, and pulling out two brightly colored feather boas. She handed one to me, and wrapped a second pink one around herself.

A little while later I was sitting at our coffee table, drinking sugar water out of a plastic Purple cup. I took a picture of myself, and sent it to my sister.

Sebster:
You. Owe. Me.

Sis:
I'm paying you aren't I? Send me a picture of Hunter!

Sis:
Ps. You look fantastic

I turned the camera around to Hunter. "Smile for Mommy." I said.

"Mama!" She squealed, and I smiled, taking the picture, and sending it.

Sebster:
You still owe me

Sis:
SHES SO CUTE MY CHILD.

Sis:
Also. Sebastian, do you know how many times I watched Chuggington with you?