Brian's Short Story

(Brian's POV)

  I know... I know... I put on a mask and my actions are bad, I lift up my hood and I run around at night, wanting to kill... wanting to steal. It's not my fault. If I knew about this sooner I would've thrown that jacket away, the mask too.
  Marble Hornets was only a fond memory I had. The trouble Alex went through to film it was unnecessary. He knew that it was not the best, we knew, but we filmed it anyways.

"Maybe you've grown up"
"I don't know, maybe this town has grown up"

  That conversation was like music to my ears. I'd love to imagine this town as being perfectly normal, only changing ever so slightly over the years. The birds singing in the trees and the children playing on the playgrounds. The college students learning about the "student film tragedy," now that's what changed it.

  Every college student seemed to know about us. We aren't dead, we're just there. Hiding amongst their stories, wondering if we'll ever have a chance to make a difference. All I'm saying is that... They shouldn't have learned about it. Marble Hornets was a mistake within a mistake. A literal loop of unhappiness.

  I've wondered if Alex knew it from the start... it seemed as if he had. As if he knew that he would kill us. What if he just wanted us to die in the first place? Is that what he thinks peace is? Murder and crime? He needed to get his head checked. But I guess he doesn't need it now... He's already gone.

(I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS. I GOT BORED SO I MADE A MINI STORY THING. IT ISN'T RANDOM AND IT IS NOT MEANT FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES. YEAH I SAID: LOOP OF UNHAPPINESS, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT. IT'S BRIAN'S STORY FOR FUCKS SAKE)