New Town Girl

Chapter 62

"I can't sleep." I said to Nathaniel .

"Why not?" He asked.

"Well, I just cannot stop thinking about things." I said.

"You're going to have to be more descriptive about what you mean." Nathaniel responded.

"Its nothing. Sorry I woke you. I'll try sleeping." I said.

Although that was a lie I just didn't want to bother him when he's clearly tired. I'm glad he just left it and fell asleep. Hopefully he won't bring it up in the morning. I'm so tired of having so much on my mind it's so stressful and I cannot stress during pregnancy. Although this pregnancy seems like it's never ending.

.. Morning came

"Aubrey, wake up it's 10 and I've got to go to work now." Nathaniel yelled.

"Oh okay. Sorry!" I yelled back. Soon after fell right back to sleep.

I finally woke up 1 hour later after Nathaniel left and went downstairs. There was a note on the table.

"I'm off to work, I will be home for supper but I'm going to go grocery shopping before I come home to get a couple things. I tried waking you but you fell right back asleep. Love you and see you when I get home. - love Nathaniel."

I smiled and walked to the fridge. I grabbed out some sausages and took out a frying pan. After turning on the stove I walked back to the fridge to grab some eggs and another frying pan. When it started cooking I walked to the front door to go check if I had any new mail.

.. You'll never guess what was in the mail.

Authors note; haha, a small chapter but I want you guys to guess what was in the mail and think a bit . It could be anything , something good or something bad ;) .

I apologize for such a delay on updating I could've sworn I published this chapter already but I have the next chapter already done. I was going to upload it today but realized I didn't even upload this one so ill get working on the next :)