New Town Girl

Chapter 27

''May you hand me the notes you've been recieving dear, put them in order for me too.'' The policeman asked.

''Yes, one second.'' I said back to him.

'' Nathaniel, can you go get the notes please.'' I asked Nathaniel.

''Yes, sure.'' He responded.

Coming back in he gave us a weird look then said , ''uhm, there's a new note here..'' I was just getting downstairs from grabbing the other ones.

''What? How? '' I said breathing now very quickly.

'' It says, ' cops aren't going to do you any good darling.'' Nathaniel read out.

The cops took it imediately. I was stressed so much next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital.

"Excuse me why am I here?'' I asked the doctor. Turning my head there was Nathaniel in the chair sleeping beside me.

''You passed out earlier and were rushed to the hospital Miss.''

I couldn't even remember anything, I just remember the cop being there and another note being handed over to the cops that said the cops aren't going to do any good or something. Nathaniel started waking up beside me.

''You're finally up, thank goodness.'' Nathaniel said, wiping his eyes and stretching. Must have been very uncomfortable sleeping there.

''Yes, what happened?''

''You just fainted, probably too overwhelmed babe.''

''Oh, well it's not my fault. I can't deal with this.

''No one said you had to baby, it's hard but I'm here. I don't know how I'm going to work and have you safe also, can Grace spend a few nights at my house watching you?'' Nathaniel asked.

''Can you call and ask?'' I asked Nathaniel.

I handed him her number and he called.

''She said yes and she's on her way to the hospital right now.''

..........................................................................................................................

Authors note;

I'm going to be doing a point of few for Nathaniel next chapter.