New Town Girl

Chapter 23

"Guys , we fell asleep. Who wants to check the camera ? " Grace said shaking us up from our sleep.

"Ill do it" Nathaniel said, clenching his fists as if he's hoping it's Troy.

"Okay brave boy, who said I was scared? I'd love to know who it is." I call out.

"Okay well I guess we can all watch it." Grace says.

Taking the camera and pressed the play button after hooking it up to the computer that way we can all watch. Playing it nothing went on for the first so we started skipping forward into the video I started seeing someone ... Stopping the video to see if they were waking towards the car , nope they weren't. Well they're not on our list, haha. Scrolling forward some more up to three hours we noticed someone again pop up, someone in black and gloves. We stopped and paused it seeing if we could see the persons face, just to our luck of course he came prepared. After watching the rest of that useless video we closed the video and thought we'd think of another plan at lunch because right now we have to start getting ready to head out to school.

"Well that was pointless, all that for nothing." Grace said.

"It's not over, I just wish I stayed up and walked out and smashed his face so we could have found out and he wouldn't fuck with us again. " Nathaniel said angrily.

"Don't blame yourself, he didn't even come until 3 hours into the recording babe. " I said to Nathaniel.

"Well we'll catch that fucker, I swear. I'll be planning out the details on how all class." Nathaniel said.

"Wait , I thought we weren't going to school today guys ?" Grace said in a disappointed tone.

"Well we had good sleep so we might as well, I just thought we were staying up all night so I thought we shouldn't. Plus one of my classes, ugh I can't afford to miss it." I said.

We all got ready and headed out to school, but just before we grabbed the night. "sweet dreams babe, ps how's daddy?" This guy.... I could just see the anger in Nathaniel's face. I was getting it too, fuck like what could that mean? maybe he's hurting my dad, or gonna or maybe he's such a stalker he knows my dad and I aren't getting along. Trying not to think of the worse I ripped it up and went in my car driving off to school.

Sitting in class me and Nathaniel didn't speak, but you could tell we were both really thinking. I knew exactly what he was thinking about, I was thinking the same thing, but he wasn't thinking of everything I was thinking off. I was also thinking about what that letter could possibly mean.

.............................................

So as you guys found out, the guy was more clever than we thought.

What did he mean with that message? I'll leave that up for you guys to think about ;) next update will be very soon. I have many ideas about this story so there will be plenty of updates.