New Town Girl

Chapter 8 

 Waking up next to Nathaniel , wrapped in his arms was just great, I crawled out of bed and removing his arms to go cook us supper, hoping not to wake him up so I could make breakfast in bed for him. I went down the stairs quietly with a letter on the table "hey darling, I'm off to go to my friends, I got home around 6 am to see you sound a sleep with your boyfriend so didn't want to wake you guys. Good luck at school today. I checked my time, 8:10am , I got breakfast made and brought it up to him waking him up, I kissed him then tickled him to wake up. He got up and ate then I hopped into the shower getting ready for school then putting on my makeup , brushing my hair, picking out my outfit, while I did all that he rushed over to his house quickly to get ready then would be back at 845 to bring me to school. Gosh he's lucky he's a guy so he goes really fast to get ready, like 10 minutes then BAM perfection. 

It was now 8:45 am and I was ready, waiting outside for him, his car pulled up and I locked my door and jumped into the car. Leaning over we kissed and then he drove off to school so we wouldn't be late. We sat together in class then I went off to next class, Lily was there crying in a corner, I ran up to her asking her what happened, she responded ; " it's nothing, it's nothing. " I sat beside her saying "even if you don't want to be my friend, you know you can trust me with anything, just tell me what's going on, maybe I can help you feel better and where were you last period?'' She turned to me,''you have to keep this a secret.. promise?'' I told her I promised and she went on, "kay well, that party .. I kind of got really drunk and had sex with Logan, and well .. I went to helping paw earlier which explains why I wasn't in class first period and got a pregnancy test and well .. I'm pregnant ' she could hardly even tell me without bursting into tears. I told her '' everything is going to be alright, I'm here for you okay and will help you through everything.'' "that's not even the worst of it, they called my mom and well.. I'm kicked out and my mom wants nothing to do with me..'' she told me. '' You're kidding me? I have an extra room you can stay if you would like? I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind?'' she smiled then told me ''no it's fine, my sister said I could live with her, but thanks so much for being there for me.'' 

I gave her my hand to help her up and wiped away her tears, we had to do laps today unfortunately and even Lily has to contribute. I feel so bad for her, I wonder if Logan is going to help her out and stay in her life.... well asking her now would be dumb considering I don't even think she talked to Logan about it, guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Lunch was awkward because I had so much going through my mind at this point and I could not take my mind off what had happened yesterday, I didn't even want to go back on any social media at this point, or my laptop even for that matter, I could only imagine what Troy is doing now, who knows if he's drunk right now or coming back, or in the bin or hospital, but I don't even care. I mean, some what I do.. but I shouldn't.. is that bad?.. I guess it's understandable I mean we did date for a long time. Snapping me out of my thoughts Nathaniel pulled me aside away from everyone asking me if I was going to be okay. I nodded and kissed him saying everything was fine and just the test coming up stressing me out, not like I was lying I mean, there is a test coming up.. I just didn't want to stress him out by bringing up everything again or even bringing it up for my sake to start making me think even more about it.

 Rushing off to class, Nathaniel took off in the other direction to his. Grace and Riley had the same class so they took off also. I wish I had Grace in this class, but I guess it would be better not having my toughest class with my best friend, we all know how distracting that can be and I'm really trying to get good grades. Stephanie wasn't in class so I sat because this girl Jennifer and just worked, she actually helped me out with a bit I got stuck on, I started not thinking about everything and just focused on working with Jennifer. The bell had rang and so I rushed off to the parking lot waiting for Nathaniel, today was the day we pick up my car from the garage. Can't imagine that bill my father will be recieving in the mail tonight. I got to admit I kind of didn't even care about my car any more, I really liked Nathaniel driving me to school and back everyday, gave us a lot of time to see each other.