New Town Girl

Chapter 18

"Good morning gorgeous, hope when you finally got back to sleep your sleep was better, seems like it considering you didn't start screaming out things or moving around wrecklessly.''  Nathaniel said to me as I was waking up.

''Yeah, it was better, thank you and sorry about that.''

''Don't apologize for it babe, you can't control your dreams.''

Thinking about what he'd just said, I felt like someone else was.. Feeling extremely hungry Nathaniel went downstairs to make me something to eat. What a sweetheart. Thankfully I'm not feeling terrible today I ate what he made quickly and we got ready heading off to school.

" Hey Aubrey, got your text, glad your night went well!'' 

''Hey Grace and thank you. Meet up at lunch hun. Alone please, then we can meet up with the group after.''

Walking to class I told Nathaniel how Grace and I would meet up with the group a little late when lunch has started. Not questioning it he nodded his head and we headed off to class holding hands.  Sitting next to Nathaniel working I kept moving my eyes off my paper to Lily, I wanted to sit next to her and talk to her but I could just wait until gym class anyway. 

Class was finally ending.

"Bye babe, see you during lunch, love you.'' Nathaniel said, kissing me on the forehead.

"bye babe, love you'' I said kissing him on the lips.

 Finding Lily in the change room I called out to her "hey Lily, can we talk?''

''Yeah sure, wasn't really trying to go to gym anyway, want to headout to Tim Hortons and skip this class?''

''Yeah, sure.''

Heading off in her car down the street was a awkward silence, I turned on her music and we both started singing to promiscious by Nelly Furtado. We had such a great time I completely forgot for that 10 minutes what I wanted to talk to her about.   

Finally getting to Tim Hortons we first got a tea and then sat down, we both weren't going for anything with caffine considering we're both pregnant.  

Sitting down in the booth we started talking .

''So how's it going? I mean like, being pregnant and all?'' I asked.

''Well, honestly, I'm happy I'm going to have an amazing child, just wish the kid would have a father in their life, on the brighter side my altrasound is coming up this week so I get to see how it's developing. You should come.''

'' Oh, really? What day? and also  he'll come around, I know it.. well I kind of have big news ..''

''Spill it''

''Well, I'm pregnant also..''

''Oh my goodness, really? How well is it going?''

'' Well, it was terrible telling my father, we're kind of in a fight, but Nathaniel's family is really taking it well, I stayed there for the night and I think I might be staying there again for another night.''

''Oh, it's too bad about your father, but lucky you have the baby dad in the picture and his family supporting you.''

''It's going to be okay Lily, I know it. Turns out I'm as long as you've been pregnant, imagine our kids coming out the same day? Oh my goodness. I can't wait to find out the gender.''

'' Oh my goodness, that would be so cool, we definitely got to hangout more.''

''Yes, we really do. Well we better start heading back to class before we're late for lunch, I'm supposed to meet up with Grace and then Nathaniel and the group, you should definitely join us for lunch, nothing worse than being pregnant and feeling alone.''

''Yeah, sure thanks but you're hanging out with Grace first so like what do I do while you're with her? ''

''Well I could tell Nathaniel you'll be there and to make you feel comfortable until I get there.''

"okay , cool. thanks''

Pulling out my phone to text Nathaniel I typed in his name and wrote, "Hey babe, I was wondering if Lily could meet up with you while I'm talking to Grace for 5 minutes before I come because she's going to join us for lunch, love you''

Getting a response from Nathaniel almost instantly it read , "Yeah sure love, tell her meet infront of the cafe doors and I'll see you soon, I love you too.''

Getting back into school I met up with Grace telling her all about the messages I've been getting, if anyone I felt comfortable telling it was definitely her. 

"Well have you told the police? or Nathaniel? or your father considering he's a cop?'' Grace asked.

"No I haven't, I thought it was one big prank but now it's starting to bug me, I mean the person randomly starts messaging me again after not messaging me.. You've got to be kidding me. ''

''I'm here for you, in the mean time I think you should just ignore them.''

''Grace, but that's just it, I have been ignoring this person, this person doesn't give up.''

Showing her the messages, "Oh, what a weirdo, are you sure it's not Troy trying to piss you off?''

''That's what I thought, but who knows. Let's go meet up with everyone now.''

Heading back into the group I waved hi to Peyton, Brookelle, Riley, Lily and Macy and kissed Nathaniel. 

"Took you girls long enough'' Brookelle called out. 

"Yeah, sorry about that.'' I said.

'' So as you guys are all aware, there's a school dance coming up. We generally never go but seeing as we're all coupled up now we should definitely hit it up.'' Brookelle said.

''Yeah, definitely we should, wait all coupled up? What about Macy?'' I asked.

''That's the news you missed earlier, I'm dating Derek, he's not here today but he'll be here tomorrow and i'll introduce him to you guys'' Macy said to me and Grace smiling like crazy.