New Town Girl

Chapter 61

                                                                  Grace's P.O.V

    ''I'm back. I ate then came right back.'' I said.

''Good, did you tell her anything?'' 'Mysterious guy asked.

''If I said anything do you think I'd be back right now? Or wouldn't there be cops here by now arresting you.'' I said.

''Well, you know if you tried attempting to call the cops I'm not the only one in the game so arresting one will only get you both murdered. Or maybe only one of you to torture the other.'' He said.

''Yeah, whatever. Can I go to bed now?'' I asked.

''Yeah, sure. Just know your new room is in the basement. Follow me.'' He said pulling me by my arm and locking the door behind me.

''What is happening? Where's Riley?'' I asked.

''Stop asking so many questions. I've got a few of my own to ask you, or do you need your sleep now? I can always wait until morning.'' He said.

''Where's Riley or I'm not answering nothing.'' I responded.

''Don't worry about him, he's safe. Questions now? Or later?'' He asked.

''Now, I guess.'' I responded.

''Has your friend, Aubrey.. has she talked about anything weird happening in her house? And DO NOT tell her I'm asking or even someone asked because you know what will happen.'' He said.

''Uhm, no? Why? What are you doing?'' I asked.

''Oh nothing, I'm just curious.'' He said.

''No you're not, you wouldn't ask something like that, don't do anything to her I swear to fucking god.'' I responded.

''Next question, are you ready for it?'' He asked.

''I want to know where my boyfriend is.''I said, getting angry now.

''You know there's no point of asking because you're not going to get any answers. I'm asking YOU the questions, you hear me? So no more asking questions.'' he said.

    Authors note; so you know there's someone holding Riley and Grace as hostage, but when will you find out who? You can guess who you think it might be in the comments. I know you're all probably thinking he could be involved with what's going on in Aubrey's house, but he may not have anything to do with it.. Could he be the old stalker? Keep reading to find out.