New Town Girl

Chapter 17

      "Thanks for letting me stay for the night MRS.Alan, means a lot.''

''Oh no problem dear, make yourself at home.'' 

Heading up to Nathaniel's room with him I turned to him, "wow, she really took that news well, I'm so glad. I feel so much better being here, I just really don't want to face my dad right now after what happened, I mean we never argued this bad since he made us move after promising me that was our last move then we ended up moving again, not that it' a bad thing considering I met you, well actually me and him didn't even argue bad, I just gave him silent treatment for a bit but then ended up loving it here.'' 

" I know it's hard, and well that's because she's always wanted another baby but ended up finding out she couldn't have a kid, she had Ovarian Cancer and well she had to get her ovaries removed so now she cannot have another baby. Babe, just know my family and I will always be there for you through everything.'' 

''That means a lot, it really does and omg seriously? I'm so sorry to hear, well she can see our wonderful baby whenever she wants when ours comes.''

''Yeah well as long as you need a place to stay, you're always welcome here.'' 

''Thanks so much, but I think I just need to stop by after school tomorrow and talk things out with him but if that doesn't work, I'll keep your offer in mind babe.'' 

Cuddling up together in bed, I rested my body into his arms and cuddled close. I closed my eyes forcing myself to sleep that way I didn't have to over think before bed, that's always the worst thing. I felt his lips press against my cheeks, I opened my eyes and kissed him back and said "You know Nathaniel, I really love you.'' '

"I really love you too Aubrey, I can't wait for us to have a beautiful future together.''

I closed my eyes letting myself drift off onto a dream. 

*DREAM*

''You'll never amount to anything, you're a piece of shit Aubrey just get it through your head, not to mention you were so easy to trick. You really thought I loved you?''

''LET ME GO, JUST LET ME GO. PLEASE LET ME GO'' 

Chuckling ''shut up, you gave up on me, you fell into another guys arms, now you'll pay''

''stop, i did love you, i think. YOU HURT ME OKAY, IT'S NOT MY FAULT.. you never loved me , you hurt me, you brought me down, yes you were open minded about a lot but that's only because you were faking so I wouldn't believe everyone else calling you a jerk and telling me how you're no good.''

'' Well now you're going to learn what I wanted to do to you the whole relationship.''

He grabbed my hair, slapped me in the face a whole bunch of times, my cheeks were stinging, aching .. 

'' STOP PLEASE, LET ME GO, I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.'' 

*DREAM* 

" AUBREY, AUBREY, WAKE UP, BABE WAKE UP'' Getting shookin up I opened my eyes holding my cheeks as if I actually got slapped. 

"Are you okay Aubrey, you kept moving around in your sleep and kept calling out "stop please stop stop '' what did you dream about babe?''

I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything, I just wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly, I felt tears rushing down my face.. why am I always having these awful dreams.. I asked myself in my head.

Not even wanting to go back to bed I checked the time, 2:56 AM. Ugh I have school in the morning, I have to get back to sleep. Before heading back to sleep I realized I haven't turned back on my phone since yesterday. Turning it on I checked through my phone. 7 missed calls, 6 messages.

6 missed calls from dad and 1 from unknown number.

4 messages from dad, 1 from Grace and one from unknown number

Dad; 1; Listen, I know I was unreasonable but turning off your phone? What did I tell you about that? How dangerous can that be, what if something happened to you , who would know?''                               2; You get home now, I know I promised but running away, what's that going to solve.''                         3; school tomorrow, and you better be attending.''                                                                                           4; you maybe 18 but you're sure not acting like it, running away? Exactly why you're not ready to be a mother.''

Responding; "You know what, I'm tired of you treating me like a baby, I'm 18 and promise breaking with your daughter is what grown ups do? I didn't think so. I'll turn my phone off when I want to, I pay my own bill, it's my phone and for your information I'm going to be a great mother, and when I promise my baby something I'll follow through with it. You just wait and see.''

Grace; Hope your night is better, I'm glad Nathaniel is watching out for you, let me know how the night goes with his mom finding out and everyone, must be awkward seeing his sister after she walked in on you know what ;), call me if you need anything or if things aren't working out there ''

Responding; thanks so much, it's actually gone great and lol haven't ran into her yet tonight. ;) see you in the morning.''

Unknown number; phone off or blocked me bae''

Well I'm not answering to that one.