New Town Girl

Chapter 54

''I'll see you later, I'm heading off to see Grace's mom now with her. Riley will be on his way in a second.'' I said.

''Okay, love you and text me.'' Nathaniel said.

''Love you too.''

I walked out the door and Grace was already outside waiting for me, we're going to take my car to her mom's house. I'm actually very excited to see her.

''Hey, so what are you doing tomorrow? Riley is working all day so I'm going to be lonely all tomorrow.'' Grace asked.

"Well, I have an appointment and then wanted to go shopping for my unborn child so I have a lot ready for when he's born." I said.

"Oh, well I was wondering if I could tag along?" Grace asked.

"Yeah of course. I know Nathaniel would care haha. It'll be fun." I said.

"Oh, I thought he was working. It's fine, I can always watch movies at home or something." Grace said.

"No no, he really won't mind Grace. You're coming." I said.

"Alright." Grace said.

A few minutes later we arrived at Grace's mom's house because it was only a couple streets down. She was looking so much better thankfully. It upset me so much to see her all hurt when she was in the hospital but she's making a great recovery. She doesn't look as pale anymore. We spent a couple hours just talking and help make a big supper and then we were going to invite Nathaniel and Riley over. I loved cooking with her mom because she always treated me as her own. She's such a great lady. A couple hours later we finished cooking and called up Riley and Nathaniel to invite them over. They arrived 20 minutes later and we all sat down eating.

**

Two hours later..

"I really like Grace's mom." Nathaniel said.

"Yeah, she's really nice and makes everyone feel at home and welcome." I commented.

"No kidding, playing those board games really felt like we were all one big family." Nathaniel said.

"No kidding, also after my appointment I invited Grace to join us to shopping because she was going to be alone tomorrow because Riley is working so I figured why let her sit bored in her house all day when we can all go out shopping." I told Nathaniel.

"Yeah, well my buddy called me and asked if I would meet up around an hour after your appointment but I said no, I was wondering since you'd have Grace that you wouldn't mind if I went?" Nathaniel asked.

"I guess not, who's your buddy?" I asked.

"Peyton, I haven't seen him since school, well hardly seen him for a bit actually and he's around here since his dad lives close around and he was visiting." Nathaniel said.

"Ok, sure." I said.

"I don't have to if you want me to go shopping with you?" Nathaniel said.

"Well, it would be funner shopping with you also but you haven't seen him for a bit so whatever." I said.

A few hours passed and Nathaniel fell asleep. I still couldn't get to bed but I didn't want to wake up Nathaniel. I kept hearing a weird noise on the window, like a banging noise. There was strong wind outside also so I just assumed it was the tree branches hitting my window.

---------------

Authors note; my laptop broke so I'm updating on my iPhone so updates may take a little longer depending on how much this phone frustrates me or can be even more frequent because my phones always on me. :) thanks so much for all of your reads <3 I really hope you're enjoying my book & would really like feed back on comments :) negative or positive , I just want feed back<3

The chapters are kind of short but more like fillers to just get a head to everything so I can finally finish this book.