New Town Girl

Chapter 34

Back to Aubrey's POV.

Walking into the bathroom, I turned on the water to let it heat up, remembering I had Nathaniel's password I logged in on my phone looking up his messages to find out anything suspicous or if he told anyone who he ran into or messaged the person he ran into. Scrolling through I found a message to some girl.. his ex girlfriend actually... I couldn't even believe my eyes.

 Clicking on the first conversation I seen, 

Carissa Monterey; nice running into you. really missed you ;)''

Nathaniel Alan; listen, it was great running into you but it was just a friend thing.''

Carissa Monterey; Nate, don't deny you felt something, it was like old times.''

Nathaniel Alan; no, no it wasn't Carissa, it wasn't right nor meant to happen. I thought we were just catching up.''

Carissa Monterey; babe stop being in denial, you always sucked at it.''

He hadn't responded to her after, that's probably when Grace walked up behind him and he got all scared. I doubt he was scared because he was taken by surprise, but probably scared that she might have read but he was talking about to that girl. I cannot believe what I had just fucking read, I'm pregnant for fuck sakes, does that not matter to him, I asked myself building up anger.  I was so stressed out I finally got in the shower and then quickly got out because since I read the conversation it seemed like I was taking forever.

Walking back to the room after switching into my other outside and putting the towel around my hair I walked in taking the towel off my head and running my fingers through my hair. I heard them talking before I walked in so I asked, ''What are you guys talking about?'' I asked while walking towards the mirror in his bedroom and scanning for my hair brush.

I turned to Nathaniel who was pointing to the other side of the room addressing that my hair brush was over on the other side of the room. I was so upset right now I showed no emotion towards him and spoke no words, I just walked right to my hair brush and picked it up and started brushing my hair. I felt Nathaniel's eyes following my every move, making me feel more upset. Last night was enough as it is being bitched out, now I had to read that.. like seriously. 

''Aubrey, can we talk in the other room for a second.'' Nathaniel asked, making my eyes start to tear up as he grabbed my hand and made a whole bunch of butterflies just go crazy in my stomach. I wanted to through him but it's too soon to expose how I know I want to see if he'll confess first.

I didn't respond, i just followed him into the other room. ''What seems to be wrong Aubrey?'' he asked trying to look into my eyes so I started looking away around the bedroom.

''It's nothing Nathaniel, so is that all you wanted to ask?'' I said trying so hard to make it not come out as if I'm upset, but there was no way I could hide the fact I was so upset.

''Aubrey you know I didn't mean to be rude to you last night, just did you know how worried I was.'' he said.

I am glad he apologized for that and isn't going to be rude about it today like I thought he was, but seriously still no confessions, I'm trying so hard to hide the fact that I'm so annoyed right now.

''Yeah, yeah.. I ... I understand Nate.'' I said stuttering because I was so frustrated and having so much mixed emotions.

''Look me in the eyes Aubrey'' Nathaniel said while brushing my hair behind my ears, I am so mad but he is making me forget why I'm even mad, he's so perfect.. wait Aubrey what are you thinking, he's playing you..

As I started thinking about it again the anger built right back up, ''good?'' I said in a rude tone while quickly moving my eyes away from him. 

''Aubrey what is seriously wrong? You're upsetting me'' He asked, as if he didn't fucking know, like I'm supposed to care when I'm the one who should be upset at his low ass, not only is he cheating, we have a kid on the way and he acted like he was different and there for me, like seriously.. he's all I have besides Grace, ugh.

''Nate it's nothing, I guess I just have a lot on my mind.'' I said in frustration of all the thinking I've been doing, I pushed passed him and walked back into the room with Grace.

......................................................................................

Authors Note; Is Nathaniel going to explain what actually happened, or will Aubrey spit out what she knows before he can confess and give his explanation.

Next chapter will be up very soon.