New Town Girl

Chapter 20

        Days had past , I still haven't decided to go home, I didn't think I could face him, besides he stopped trying to contact me anyway so why should I go home when he doesn't even seem to miss me, he didn't even respond to my last message, probably busy with his stupid Fiance. Usually he would message me, maybe he doesn't even care for me anymore. 

"Bye Nathaniel, I'll see you during lunch, I got to head off to meet up with Lily for her altrasound. Love you''

''Love you too babe, wait I want a kiss before you leave.''

Rushing to kiss him I really had to get going. I headed on my way to the car when I seen a note on it, "Hello, thought you could get away from me?''  I had no time to tell Nathaniel cause I had to be on my way and if I told him now he probably wouldn't let me go and I couldn't just cancel last minute on Lily. Looking through my papers in my purse I found the address to the place. 

"Hey Lily, thank god I made it on time, I thought I would be running a little late, long night so I didn't wake up ontime, Nathaniel thought letting me sleep in a little longer would be good because he totally forgot I had to go see you. "

"It's okay, I'm just glad you're here now, I'll be called in within the next few minutes.''

I couldn't get my mind off the note, but Lily doesn't even know about the calls so venting to her about it would be pointless, I just really wanted to tel someone, it wasn't just like the calls, whoever that person was happened to be around when I was sleeping. He could be close by for all I know. I know exactly who to tell, I'm going to tell Grace when I see her, or should I tell Nathaniel first? I mean he is my boyfriend, but she's also been my best friend for so long, but considering they're both on the same page about it and know just as much as each other I might as well text them to meet me somewhere at lunch so we could talk about it, I don't think I can even wait until school ends to tell them.

"Lily , Lily?''

"Right here'' Lily called out, getting up walking to the person who was going to do her ultrasound. 

"Hello, I'm Doctor Bentely. I will be your doctor for your altrasound this afternoon.''

Heading into the first room we seen after turning the corner she was told to lift her shirt up a bit and lower her pants just a bit. Doing as said he then put some weird gel on her stomach and looked around. He showed us where the baby was, it really did not looking anything like a baby but it's only been a little over 3 months for her being pregnant so I guess that's normal. 

"Your baby is looking very well so far." he said taking off the gel and letting her sit back up. He told her to go make another appointment at the front desk and he would see her soon. Heading over to the front desk I was wondering if I could make an appointment here since it was close and I wanted an altrasound.  I made an appointment here and filled out some forms, Lily made her next appointment too and waited for me to fill out some forms.  Heading out the door you'll never guess who I saw ......