New Town Girl

Chapter 46

 **

''I don't know, first we need to find out prices and everything. I'm sure my mom wont care, I mean we're graduating high school and already 18. It's just, it's all happening so soon Grace.'' Riley said.

''I know it is, but Aubrey means the world to me and I can't have her alone during everything and so far from me, not again .. she's so alone.'' Grace said.

''I understand that, it wont be easy for me to be without my bud Nathaniel either, you know what babe, I know how much this would mean to you and I do plan to stay with you for a long time, maybe even have a family together so yes, yes we'll do it.'' Riley said.

''Oh my goodness! REALLY BABE?'' Grace yelled out happily.

''Yes, I am positive.'' Riley said.

Grace walked back into the living room with the rest of us. Grace had a huge smile on her face so I could just tell the good news. I instantly began smiling and feeling so much better about everything knowing I'll have my friend with me for the move, she's really all I have left I couldn't leave her behind.

 ''Got the good news, don't you?'' I said smiling.

''You know it, Riley said yes!'' She said jumping with joy like a child on christmas.

''What? What are you guys talking about?'' Chloe asked.

''Well, we're moving. All together actually, well not exactly but going to be neighbors in a super good neighborhood and it has super nice houses, me and Riley are going to live in one and they already have one.'' Grace said smiling like crazy.

''Yeah, what she said, plus it'll be better for my child because apparently there's really good security and everything.'' I said looking at Nathaniel smiling.

''I am so happy you guys could move, it's a few hours away so I was really hoping you guys could, I know how sad Aubrey would be if she couldn't, and knowing Aubs she probably wouldn't have been moving if Grace couldn't, and my best friend since preschool going to be my neighbor, this is just great.'' Nathaniel said.

''Who would've guessed we could die down the 2 Mr. Popular's over here.'' Grace said jokingly.

I laughed and hugged Nathaniel.

''You really are getting bigger Aubrey, the looks good on you though.'' Riley said.

''I know and thank you. Just wish pregnancy wasn't so tough, with all those needles plus sickness. Don't even want to think about the whole going through labour part, only thing good about it is seeing my beautiful baby and having my amazing boyfriend to help me through it.'' I said rubbing my stomach.

''He's going to be an amazing little guy, we really need to start thinking of the name.'' Nathaniel said.

''Yes, yes we do.'' I said smiling.

   This feels like a dream, like a fairy tale, a happily ever after story.. could this be true? Moving to somewhere amazing with my bestfriend and having my own house 

with this amazing guy who I would've never thought I could get. He's just perfect and gorgeous oh my goodness. I'm so excited to have a kid of my own, ugh I just can't wait to see what he looks like, which one of us he looks like and EVERYTHING. Buying all his stuff, planning out how I'm going to decorate the nursery room, the baby shower. This is all so great !

*********

Authors Note; Now you found out, they said yes, all that's left is signing for the house and calling to check it out and everything.. unless something goes wrong ;) Keep reading to find out.<3