New Town Girl

Chapter 42

I rushed home with Chelsea to go bring her to meet my boyfriend and Grace's new boo.

''I'm home.'' I called out. Walking upstairs to Grace and Riley I asked , ''Where's Nathaniel?''   ''He said he's running to the store or something quickly.'' Grace said while turning her head and automatically leaping up off the bed to give Chelsea a hug.

RING.RING.RING.

''Hello?'' I answered. ''Hey babe, are you home?'' Nathaniel asked. ''Yes, for half an hour now. Chelsea and Grace are just catching up and Grace already introduced Chelsea to Riley, she told me you ran to the store.'' ''Yeah, sorry. Just wanted to see if you were home though to make sure you were alright cause it's dark out so was worried.'' ''Ok well when are you going to be home?'' ''Really soon, I bought suppper and will start cooking. Tell Riley he's helping cook for the ladies tonight.'' ''Will do, bye'' ''bye''

Hanging up I smiled at Riley, ''what are you smiling at me for? You're creeping me out.'' Riley said.  ''Well guess who's cooking tonight?'' I said laughing. I turned and looked at the girls then back to Riley, ''You and Nathaniel are for the ladies, better be good.'' I said now Grace and Chelsea laughing too at him.

''Well then you girls are cooking the guys breakfast tomorrow, IN bed'' Riley called out.   ''Oh I don't think so.'' I said. ''Dream on'' Grace said. ''Want to sleepover tonight Chelsea?'' ''Oh sure, I'll just text my mom quickly. I know she wont care.''

''I'm home, Riley get the hell down here. I'm sure Aubrey already explained to you what's happening.'' he called up , laughing hysterically.

''Oh I'm coming douche bag.'' Riley yelled.

...........

40 minutes later..

''Suppers ready girls, get downstairs.'' Nathaniel called out with Riley.

''Finally, we're starving.'' I yelled down.

''Ou, it smells amazing.'' I commented and Grace and Chelsea shook their head agreeing. 

RINGRINGRING.

''Sorry guys I'll be right back, I'm just going to answer this.'' I said leaving the room.

''Hello.'' I answered. ''Hey, I miss you.'' ''Oh my goodness, hey Lily, how have you been?'' ''I'm doing amazing, I'm signing up for my new school i'll be starting up where it has a daycare, it's a school for teen moms.'' ''Oh my goodness, really? What school is that?'' I asked. ''Youville, you should definitely sign up too.'' ''Oh definitely, how about you drop by and bring me some regestiring papers? If that's alright with you I mean.'' ''Yeah, sure. I'll text you when I'm on my way. Did you find out the gender or your baby?'' ''Yes, just today actually.'' ''AND?'' ''I'm having a boy, I'm still thinking of a name but I have a while to figure that out.'' ''Well, I'm going to get back to the dinner table with everyone but text me when you're on your way here.'' ''Will do, bye.'' 

Returning to the dinner table, ''sorry guys. That was just my friend Lily, she'll be dropping buy later with some papers for me and I told her how I found out the gender.'' I announced.                                  ''Paper's for what?'' Nathaniel asked. ''Oh, just some school for teen moms where it comes with daycare, it's called youville that way I can get all my credits without being starred at and talked about because everyone there will be a teen mom anyway.'' I responded. ''Oh Aubrey, I have something to tell you, I'll tell you after supper.'' Nathaniel said. ''Uh, okay.'' I said kind of worried as to what it could be. 

--------------------------

Authors note; 

What do you think he has to tell her? Has to be something big right considering he wouldn't just say it at the table infront of everyone.

So, Ive been trying to figure out how I'm going to work it out to get it to end soon because I don't want this book to long, as it already is and I'm going to start writing a new book. I have all ideas for my new book just not a tittle yet. I'll be figuring it all out soon and then I'll post the tittle for you guys to go read. I really hope it's going to be good to your likings and you guys will enjoy the book. I don't want to give any clues as to what it's going to be about yet till I start writing it up. 

Next chapter will be up very soon :)