New Town Girl

Chapter 26

       Not going to school for the rest of the week I called the school asking if I could pick up my work for the week since obviously they watched the news and understood.

''Babe, I'll be right back, I am going to pick up some work from school, I can pick up yours too so we're not behind?''

''Take my car if I'm not coming with you, I want you to be safe.''

''OK babe, I'll call you when I get there so you know I'm safe.''

 He wants me, I don't think he would kill me, but he could try kidnapping me or something. I don't know, whoever it is needs to fuck off. I need to stop thinking about him before I start crying. Heading into the parking lot I almost forgot I had to call Nathaniel I had so much on my mind.

*RING.RING* 

 "Hello babe?'' ''Yeah it's me Nate, I'm at the school. You good?'' ''Yeah babe and okay, see you soon, bye '' ''bye '' 

 Going to the office I asked for mine and Nathaniel's work for the week. 

''Hello, may I have me and Nathaniel's work for the week and what we have missed.''

''Uhm, why?'' looking up at me she instantly said, 'Oh I'm so sorry, one second hunny''

   She handed me the work in a matter of around 10 minutes and I headed off back to Nathaniel's car. Getting in I noticed a note on the car, I called Nathaniel instantly, when he answered I hesistated to speak trying to hold back tears, ''baby, I have a note ... o .. on, the wi-wi-wind shield.. the person is wa-waa-watching us'' I became to say in a yell. ''Baby, come home now, fast'' I hung up and headed off down the street.

Nathaniel was out in the parking lot waiting for me as I got home jumping into his arms I began to cry. ''Why Nathaniel, Why?'' 

   He didn't say nothing, he just held me. A few seconds after I pushed away and went to both cars because there was another note also on my windshield and one on Nathaniels.

Note on Nathaniels; hahaha, good game.

Note on my car; Thought you could fool me? try again baby. I'm watching you.

I couldn't help but cry, fuck our plan, it's too dangerous.

''I'm calling the cops babe, it's too dangerous, maybe they can trace who did it.'' I told Nathaniel

''OK, but if that doesn't work, he's done and when he's found he better be beat, they better hope the cops find him before I do.'' Said Nathaniel.

  I know he was not kidding about that, he meant every word he said, I'm so lucky to have him but I rather not have my boyfriend in jail cause I know what he's capable of.  

"You okay my love?'' Nathaniel asked breaking me from my thoughts, I tend to zone out a lot. Ever since I was little, I always over think. 

''Nope, I'll never be okay. I need some rest until the cops come or something, I'm going to call them then take a nap. I don't need stress, I'm pregnant. ''