# Past: 31 MY LOVE #

Start from the beginning

Rithick and I went to school after a few days gap. We wanted Riya to be first settled in her new school. I was in my class and had temporarily forgotten about Swetha's letter. Not until the moment I saw her and all the feelings came gushing back to me. I tried to catch her eye, but she didn't so much as glance at me. I was frustrated. One time I thought she was looking at me, when I turned she gave me a smirk. I couldn't get the reason for her look and it pained me even more. I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped everything I was doing and started looking for her letter in my books. I checked all my books one by one but I couldn't find it. I thought I missed her letter. I couldn't decide which was more painful, the thought that I lost her letter or that she refused to look at me. I went back home with a heavy heart.

Months passed by,

We were nearing our annual exams. Tension was in the air. We were burdened with special classes and combined study for few subjects. Sometimes the classes were extended up to 6 p.m. One day when I was ready to go to home, I noticed Swetha standing alone inside the school campus and few boys were lurking around her. An immediate urge to protect her overpowered me and I went close to her. She immediately went away from that place. I couldn't understand why she was behaving like this. She seemed even more beautiful than ever. Unconsciously, I had been admiring her and watching her activities. I was attracted by her character and beauty even more now.

A week before my exams, we had our study holidays. I couldn't concentrate in my studies. I was almost always thinking about Swetha and I missed her badly. It was during that time that I finally realized I had feelings for her and that I was slowly falling in love with her.

 It was during that time that I finally realized I had feelings for her and that I was slowly falling in love with her

The day before the exam, I read a few important questions just to get pass marks. I was impatiently waiting for the next day just so I could see Swetha.

On the day of my exam, I couldn't see Swetha in the morning. I was so disappointed and tensed. It was only in the afternoon, after the exam, could I see her. She was standing near the corridor. With a hundred violin's playing in my head, I ran towards her but she avoided me went from there. Blindly I started following her. Suddenly out of nowhere Rithick called me from behind and came towards me. He gave his books to me and said that he would come to home later because he had been selected for the inter-school singing competition.

I hastily grabbed the books from him and searched for Swetha. She was nowhere to be found. I searched for her everywhere. I waited there for few hours and then returned home tired and disappointed. My heart was heavy and a permanent pain resided in me.

I kept Rithick's book in my studying table and I went out to clear my head. He came back home late at Night. He had got the first prize in singing. Everyone at home, were proud of Rithick and he was busy attending congratulatory phone calls. I went back to my room not wanting to involve with the festivities. For the first time in my life I didn't want to be around anyone else.