Hayato X Reader (Codomo Dragon)

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been years since my best friend from high school contacted me. My best friend's was name Hayato. In high school, we didn't have many friends. We had each other though. We hung out everyday after school at his house. His mom would cook us dinner every night. Sometimes, I would spend the night at his house when I didn't feel like going back home. We were so close. But I got accepted into a elite college. I took the offer, and Hayato promised to wait for me.

We did keep in contact everyday for 2 years. But one day it all stopped. I wasn't quite sure what happened to him. I was depressed about it though. I cried myself to sleep every night, wishing Hayato would call me. He wasn't just my best friend. He was my crush as well.

But after college, I let Hayato go. I still thought about him every now and then. But it didn't make me upset when I though about him. Instead, it made me happy. He was probably very successful now. He might have a good job, and maybe even a wife.

It's been 4 years since our last contact. Well, until today. I run a very successful restaurant in Tokyo, and Osaka. It has a five star rating, and It's one of the most popular places to go to in Tokyo. I am the head chef of the place, and owner. I ran into Hayato at my restaurant. The food was a little late to the customer, and I went to apologize. But it was Hayato.

Instead of Hayato getting upset. He greeted me with a smile. He was running late to a meeting, so we didn't get a chance to talk for long. We did exchange numbers however. It was nice to see his face. He had gotten sexier since High school. I bet he has a girlfriend now. Me on the other hand, hasn't even touched a guy in years. I was so focused on my studies, I turned down every guy possible. I was also saving myself for Hayato.

I didn't realize I was daydreaming, until one of my newbie chef's messed up a order. Of course, I had to give her the rundown of the place, and a warning. We can't mess up food here, or my rating will go down. I don't need that. I'm not a strict boss, but I can be hard on my employees. I just want them to succeed.

It was 5 p.m., and the place was getting packed. I had no time to think about what happened earlier. I need to start getting serious. I took a deep breath, and gathered my employees in the meeting room in the back. I walked in, and sat down in my special chair, while everyone gathered around me.

"Alright, It's about that time of the day. We will be working hard until closing at 1 a.m., so no screw ups. The person who screws up today has to do dishes for the rest of the week. Please be careful when serving the customers, and don't be rude. If a customer is being rude, let me know about it. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am !" My employees stated. I gave them the hand signal to leave, and they all started running out of the meet room to the kitchen, or the dining area. I took in my surroundings, and cleared my head. I gave myself a mental pep-talk, and stood up from my chair. I calmly left the meeting room, and started to prepare the first order.

--- Mini Time- Skipu---

My employees left, and I was the only one in the building. I usually stay an extra 2 hours in here to clean everything up, set up tables for tomorrow, prep dinner, and order the food needed for next week.

I was setting up tables, until I heard someone knocking on the doors. I looked over at the doors to see Hayato knocking on the door. I opened the door for him, and allowed him in.

"Hey Hayato. What's up?" I asked him. He sat down in one of the chairs, while I continued working. "Nothing. I figured you were still here, so I decided to drop by here. I see you are very successful."

"Yes. I studied so hard in college to get here. Now I run two successful restaurants in Japan. But enough about me, how has things been going for you?"

"I'm in a pretty successful band. I'm the vocalist, and we have done many live shows. It's really awesome to perform on stages all over."

"Really? What's the band's name?"

"Codomo Dragon." Hayato responded. "I heard about you guys. My co-workers love you guys. I'm surprised they didn't notice you earlier. They would've freaked out."

"Nobody can notice me without the makeup." Hayato laughed. I sat down across from him, and we started to talk about other things.

"So (Y/N), are you married? Or have a boyfriend at least?"

"Nope. Nobody wants me," I laughed, "every date I go on, they say I'm too into my work." Hayato frowned. "Well that's not bad. You make good money I bet. And it's because you work hard," Hayato said. I blushed a bright pink, and smiled. "Thank you hayato."

"No need to thank me, it's the truth."

"Do you have a wife, or a girlfriend?"

"Nope. I've had girlfriend since high school. But I tour a lot, and my girlfriends hate when I have to go on tour. So, I've avoided relationships."

"I know what it's like. I have to go back and forth from Tokyo to Osaka to check up on my restaurant's. I also plan on opening a restaurant somewhere in Europe soon. I've been traveling a lot to look for places."

"Really? That's awesome. You know what, I've been wanting to ask you something for a long time. But I lost my phone, and your number. So, I never got a chance to ask you." Hayato said. "What is it you want to ask me?" I asked him.

"Umm...this might seem very forward of me, but do you want to be my girlfriend? I mean, we've known each other since high school, and we are both successful. I feel like it's right." Hayato kept stumbling over his words.

"Yes Hayato. I will love to be your girlfriend," I said calmly. "Wait...really?"

"Yeah. I've been wanting you to ask me this question for a while now. I would've asked you, but I was afraid of rejection." Before I knew it, Hayato leaned over the table, and kissed me. He pulled back, and looked up at my face. "Too soon?" He asked.

"No perfect timing." I stood up from my chair, and went over towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him into a kiss. This kiss felt like love. It had a deep meaning behind it, and it was something special. I will cherish this forever.

We pulled back from the kiss at the same time, and Hayato smiled. "Well, let me finish closing up. Let's go by my place for a bit." I told Hayato.

"Fine with me. Just if i cry in the middle of the middle of your living room, it's because your house is bigger than mine."

"Oh shut up Hayato." We laughed together.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Request finished. Thank you for requesting this. The other requests will be done soon. I will try to finish them this week, unless school stressing me out. Have a good day everyone ! ♥