Gaku X Reader (Fest Vainquer)

A/N: This may be short, and I'm sorry about that. This was a request, and I'm sorry about writing this a little later then I wanted, but here it is.

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was late at night, around 1:20 a.m. Usually I'm sleep right now, but I cant sleep. My neighbor keeps playing his guitar, and it's getting annoying. This is the 3rd day it's been going on. I usually have work, but thankfully I don't have to go in for work the next 2 days. I'm trying not to be rude, and go banging on his door telling him to be quite, but it's 1 in the morning, and he is playing his guitar.

I decided to get out of my comfy bed, and ask him if he can quite down. I slip on my grey fuzzy slippers, and walk out of my room. I grab my phone just in case some calls. Which I doubt any one will at this time a night, and walk out my door. His door is literally 3 steps, so I didn't have to move as much, and I knock on his door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The noise quiets down, and I hear footsteps coming to the door. I swallow all the saliva that's been building up since I got out of bed. I was nervous on what to say. I have a tendency to be rude, when in reality, I'm not trying to be rude. I finally see the door slowly opening, and I take a deep breath, and let it out.

"Hey, am I being to loud he asked." I didn't know what to say. I was at a lost of words. He was gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. I didn't know what to say. I felt like I couldn't talk anymore. He kept looking at me, and I tried talking to him, so he doesn't feel awkward.

"Umm...Yea, kind of. B-But it f-fine." I said. He smiled at me. Ahh, that smile was so stunning. I never thought that he would be this hot.

"I'm sorry about that, Why don't you come in for tea?" He asked. I nodded, trying to avoid talking as much around him. He opened his door slightly, and let me in. He pulled out a chair for me at the table, and I sat down in it. He went into the kitchen, and prepared tea.

He came towards the table, and set down the tea. "Thank you." I said to him.

"No problem. Be careful it's really hot." He said. I nodded, and began to sip my tea slowly. I wonder why he is up practicing his guitar this late.

"If you don't m-mind me asking, w-why do you play your g-guitar this late?" I asked him. He smiled at me, and grabbed my right hand.

"Ahh, you see, I'm in a band, and I need to practice a certain part for a concert." He said looking into my eyes. I was so tense because he had his hand in mine.

"I see." I said looking away. He walked into his living room, and started to pack his guitar. He began to speak me too.

"I never got to ask. What's your name?"

"Its (Y/N)." I told him.

"It's very pretty." He told me. I blushed a dark read. I'm glad he was too busy packing his guitar, or he would see me blushing.

"What's your name?" I asked him, since he asked for mine.

"I'm Gaku." He responded. I nodded, and continued to sip my tea. He was walking towards the table, and he sat down.

We ended up talking all night. We asked each other about our interest, and hobbies. He was telling me more about his band, and he played some of their songs for me. It was beautiful, but he was gorgeous. He stood up, and got us some snacks.

"You know, I think I like you." He blurted out. That was very random. I was blushing, and I tried to look away from him. If I look at I'm, I will start blushing. Should I just tell him I like him too?

"Umm...I think I like you too." I said to him. My gaze was still at the floor, and I heard his footsteps walking towards the table. He grabbed my chin, and made me face him.

"You know, we can call this a first date." He told me. His face leaning towards my face slowly. I closed my eyes, and felt a soft pair of lips touch my lips. His hand moves towards my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips were soft, and I didn't want to break the kiss, but eventually I need some air.

We broke the kiss, and looked each other in the eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"" He asked. He was straight forward with asking me. I blushed at him, and smiled.

"Of course I will." I hugged him. We were hugging for quite some time, until I checked the time on my phone. It was 5:03 a.m. I had been at his house for almost 4 hours.

"Ughh...Its late, I have to go back into my apartment." I stood up walking towards the door, until I felt his hand grab my wrist.

"You can stay the night here." He said. I turned around to look at him. He was blushing like crazy. I can tell he was kind of nervous asking me that.

"Yea sure, let me go, and lock my door." I went back inside my apartment to grab my keys, and lock my door. Once I did that, I went back inside his house. I'm still shocked about what happened. We just met today, and we are already dating.

I went into his room to see him laying down in the bed. He looked up, and moved over.

"You can sleep next to me." He said with a smile. I started blushing, and walking towards his bed. I got under the covers, and turned over facing the other way. He turned the light off in the room, and cuddled with me. Oh my. I'm glad he can't see my face.

"Good Night (Y/N)"

"Good Night Gaku."

A/N: Okay, so Here is Gaku X reader. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Its as short to me, but I tried my best. Thank you for requesting me to write this. I actually had fun writing this. Request are still are open, so feel free to ask.

Vote, Comment, and Share

~Till we meet again~