Yutori X Reader (Pentagon)

(Y/N) P.O.V

You, and Yutori were out, and about. He asked to take you out. He is always busy with band stuff, and felt that he should take you out somewhere. Yutori was your closest friend, and he was always cheerful. That's what you loved most about him, but you didn't just love him as a friend, you wanted much more then that.

" (Y/N)! There is a nice café down the street. Let's go there for a bit, and talk about what's been going on in our lives." Yutori said with a big grin on his adorable face.

"Sure, I love coffee, but...I don't think you need it. Your always full of energy." You told him, while giggling a little bit.

"Well, I'm still gonna get a coffee because I love it too!"

"Okay Okay." You had said to him before walking in.

Yutori's P.O.V

Me and (Y/N) had walked in the café. I couldn't stop staring at those beautiful (E/C) eyes of hers. I love her (H/L) (H/C) hair too. She was amazing, smart, and talented. Today is gonna be the day I tell her m true feelings.

We ordered our drinks, and I paid for it. She tried to pay for it, but i wouldn't let her pay for nothing today. We sat down, and started drinking our coffee.

" Soo....(Y/N), What have I missed in the past few weeks?"

"Well, I've finished reading 2 manga series, the Akuma no Riddle series, and the Tokyo Ghoul series. I also opened my own manga shop, so I can start writing, and drawing my new manga." She had told me with a big grin on her face. Her smile could brighten anyone's day.

"That's so amazing, I'm so happy for you." I told her. I was so happy for her, because I know me, and her can have a future together, with her own business going,

" What about you Yutori?" She had asked me with a curious look on her face.

"Ehh..band stuff, and I bought a new Guitar that's it though."

" Wow! I don't know how you can perform in front of many people. You really are brave." She had said to me with excitement.

I decided that I'm going to tell her how I feel right here, right now in front of everyone.

(Y/N) P.O.V

" (Y/N), you are my closest friend. I want more then that though. I have always had a crush on you since we first met in Middle school. I always admired your smile, and your beautiful eyes. All I'm asking is that you accept my felling in return, and be my girlfriend."

I didn't know what to say, I always had a huge crush on him, but I didn't know he felt the same about me too. Everyone is looking at me for my answer.

" Yes, of course!" I replied, and gave him a big hug.

He had grabbed my chin with his thumb, and fore finger, and gently placed a kiss on my lips. The kiss was gentle, yet passionate too. He broke the kiss, and grabbed my hand.

" This might be moving fast, but lets go get your stuff, and you can move in with me. I will make more time for you, and spend more time with you." He had told me with a gentle tone of voice, which told me he was serious about us.

"Okay let's do this!"

A/N

Hey guys, it author-chan here. So  thank you guys for reading so far, this book is not near to being done. I plan on adding a lot of chapter because i don't see a lot of jrock x reader books, or books about jrock in general. So, I decided to write this one for you guys.

Let me know if you want a part 2 to this, where they move in with each other, and take it to the next level. You can PM me requests, or leave them in the comments. <3