#27 CUTE LOVE #

Começar do início

The words of her strikes a thunderstorm in my heart. My heart was pounding faster. I stood blank forgetting myself and I could only remember only Rithick.

I uttered, "Rithick!"

"Akka! What happened to you? Who is Rithick?"

I closed my eyes, a few drops of tears shed in my cheeks. My heart urged to say his name.

"I love Rithick madly. I love my Rithick. Rithick is mine," I said.

"Akka! What?"

I know that my sister was shocked at that moment.

"My heart is wounded heavily Geethu. I don't know what to do. If I did any mistakes, please forgive me Geethu," I cried.

"Akka! What are you saying? Why are you crying?"

"Rithick is my bestie in college. I met him in the Trivandrum airport. He is together with me in all the time. I like him a lot. I have no words to tell about him," I said.

"Akka! I was really shocked. I can't believe yet. I will call later, bye take care," she said and hang the phone immediately without waiting for my response.

I was highly tensed and my body temperature became low as a result of that my body becomes chill. Will Geethu inform it to the parents? How they will react? Whether Geethu was angry with me? I asked many questions to myself.

Now, I feel like standing above the thorns

Now, I feel like standing above the thorns. I am waiting for Geethu's call.

Rithick's POV

I was looking at my mobile for about half and hour. I was confused, why Neethu hanged the call? Did anything happened wrong?

Meanwhile Rahul enter the room with a blushing smile in his face.

"Hey Rahul!" I admired.

"Rithick! A happy news is waiting for you"

"What?" I asked eagerly.

"Aunt had a doubt that you are in love with Neethu. Also, she was fixed that Neethu as her daughter- in-law. She was pretending like that she was angry with you,"

"Oh God! My Goodness. Thank you so much Mom," I started jumping with happiness and I hugged Rahul.

I heard mom's voice. I think she reached the room. I decided to play with my dearest mom.

I know that my mom was standing nearer to the door. I turned back and facing Rahul, pretending to be I am not aware of the entry of my mom.

"Hey Rahul! What are you saying man? I can't marry Neethu. What a girl she is? How the mom could take such a decision without consulting me?" I said with a smile. Rahul stood blinking at me.

Rahul murmured something. I couldn't control laughing. I started enjoying the situation. Rahul rolled his eyes towards the mom indicating that mom was standing nearby door.

"Rahul! Where are you looking? Look at me man. This is my life problem. How cool you are! Bachelor's life is the most joyful period in one's life but the mom wants me to get arrested now itself to Neethu. Reply me, why are standing like a statue?" I chuckled with so much happier facial expression but with strict tone.

 Reply me, why are standing like a statue?" I chuckled with so much happier facial expression but with strict tone

"Ok no problem Rithick! You don't worry. If you don't like Neethu, I will inform to aunt. Your happiness is more important for us Rithick," said him with twisted smile.

"You damn man!" I murmured.

"What?" He asked with a smile.

"Rithick weds Neethu. Awesome to hear know Rahul?" I questioned him back to make myself together with Neethu.

"Nope! Nope! You said that you don't like Neethu" he said.

"I will kill you man. Rahul! Please," I whispered nearer to his ears.

"I heard that what Rithick had said to you Rahul," my mom kidding me. Rahul and my mom smiled at me. I was caught, I showed a smile from jaw to jaw.

"Rahul! Ask Rithick to have dinner," said my sweet mom.

"Nope Rahul! I don't want. Ask mom to talk to me," I said.

Rahul made me to talk with my mom. I felt so lucky to get my mom and my dearest Rahul.

My phone rang. It flashes the name Neethu. I gazed at my mom. She shook the head with the smile.

I was excited and attend the phone.

"Neethu! Are you okay? I have waited for your call," I said.

"Yup!" She said. She made the call on hold without informing me. Then after few seconds she cut my call. I was too confused. I am sure that Neethu was facing some problems and she is hiding from me.

Tomorrow we will meet in college. Whatever may be the problem, I will find and make you happier Neethu. Don't worry my queen lady. Miss you so much.

Rahul and myself went down to have dinner. I had great and lovely moments with my family.

************************************

Hello Friends

After a few weeks gap, I have updated the chapter. I am sorry for the delay. Kindly do check and support the book by your votes and comments. The next chapter I will update as soon as possible.

How is the chapter?

How Neethu will overcome from all these problems?

When and how they will propose each other?

Stay tuned.....

Thanks a lot for your wonderful support. Keep on supporting...

With lots of love,
UdhayAkshara.

Please bare with my errors.

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE MY STORY.