How You Meet

A/N: My books are not for a specific race, but I may start to lean towards the African-American race, bc thats my race. But anyone of course can read my stories and make them fit to your description!

You and your best friend Y/BF/N were super excited to go to the Shawn Mendes concert. You guys were at your house getting dressed for the special occasion you put on a black bra under a loose white tank top, with ripped blue jeans and black heeled boots with gold accessories.

 You guys were at your house getting dressed for the special occasion you put on a black bra under a loose white tank top, with ripped blue jeans and black heeled boots with gold accessories

Your best friend decided to wear a loose button up with rolled up sleeves, white shorts and booties

You guys were finally ready to go and got into your friends black Toyota Camry. You got there right on time and went to your front row seats.

"oh my gosh Y/BF/N I'm so excited!! I already have butterflies!"

"Me toooooo!!!"

After your little jitter session with Y/BF/N the lights went down and girls started to scream. You looked at the stage and saw your man come out scanning the crowd until his eyes connect with yours and you see him blush. He couldn't be looking at you right? You looked around you and looked back at him and he was still looking at you. He stopped looking after a while and started to talk to the crowd.

"HELLO Y/C/N! How are you guys today?" He said with a smile. "Well this first song is called Life of the Party, I hope you guys like it, if you know the words, please sing along." He looked over at you once again. And you lightly blushed.

Y/BF/N was a really big fan of Shawn and he noticed all the looks he was giving to you and got jealous. 

"Geez Y/N stop looking at him, he's trying to do his job." She told you sourly

"Well what the hell am I supposed to look at. That's the whole reason I came! Was to look at him dumb ass" You told her with attitude.

"Well fine you can watch him alone. I'm gonna find a new seat. And you can find a new ride."

You started to get scared. Your house was at least 10 miles from the venue and you didn't have enough money for a cab. And before you could apologize she was gone. You tried to relax and watch the Shawn. But he was looking at the whole scene and knew something was wrong. Your face was mixed with worry and fear and he could tell. When the concert was over, you dashed out of the arena and started pacing in the parking lot. You sat at a bus stop and decided to think about the situation. Your phone had died from recording all of Shawn's songs and what not so you were really in deep. All of a sudden, A black Tahoe pulled up in front of you and a window rolled down to reveal Shawn's face,

"Hey are you Ok? I saw you during the show and noticed that you looked worried about something. Can I help?"

You were astonished but replied "Well my friend got pissed off with me and left me here alone. I live about 10 miles away and I'm scared of the dark and my phone died and I don't know my way on foot-" you rambled on until Shawn's car pulled off into the distance. 

You were about to cry until you saw the SUV pull back up in front of you. Shawn got out and opened the door for you and said, "I'll take you home. And don't worry I won't try to kidnap you." He chuckled. You wiped your fallen tears and got into the car with him. You guys talked about what happened after you gave your address. You complimented his show and he thanked you. When you arrived to your house, Shawn got out and opened your door and led you to your front door. 

"Thank you so much Shawn you are my super hero" you chuckled lightly, looking at your shoes.

"No problem, but I think I need something in return." He smirked.

"Of course. I don't have much but what do you want?" You asked looking into his eyes.

"I want your phone number so we can go out to dinner tomorrow night" he smiled 

You grinned and took his phone and put your number in. He immediately sent you a text so you had his number too. 

"Well thanks again Shawn" you smiled and turned to go into the house, when he grabbed your wrist and planted a soft kiss on your lips. When you pulled away, you both smiled and you walked into the house knowing you would remember this night forever.