# 22 THE BIRTHDAY #

Start from the beginning

She was filled with overwhelming happiness to see their unity in presenting the gift too.

"Mom! A great surprise is there for you," said Rithick and he looked at Neethu.

"What? Surprise! You have already given me a great surprise my dear son," said her.

Rithick gazed at Rahul and Riya. He was unable to hide Neethu from his mom. He was like standing in thorns. He decided to open the matter about Neethu.

"This credits doesn't belong to me alone or Rahul or Riya. It belongs to Neethu," said Rithick.

"Neethu? Who is that?" asked her back.

"Aunt! Let me introduce Neethu," said Riya.

"Neethu! Please come," Riya requested.

Neethu came out and she took one step forward to move towards Rithick's mom.

Kalpana ( Rithick's mom) stood shocked and she was confused.

Neethu showed her innocent smile and wished her.

"I had never seen her before. I am too confused! I mean, who is she?" asked his mom, confusingly.

"My friend," said Riya by pointing Neethu.

"Neethu! my friend," said Rithick, looking into her eyes.

"She is my friend," said Rahul

Kalpana could hear the same word "My friend" at the same time from them. She never expected this from them. Her level of confusion increased a lot. She was shocked to see her son saying, "My friend" because she was much more aware about his son in his past.

Neethu was not aware about what happening around her because she thought that they invited her after informing to their family members. She never mind about the happenings around her. She took the gift and walked towards Rithick's mom.

"I had a gift for you," said Neethu and gave it to her.

Kalpana gazed at Rithick for a second and she get it from her.

"Tell me the truth! Who is she?" asked his mom.

They didn't reply because they knew it's not so easy to convince her though Rithick tried to convince her.

"Rithick! Let me tell," said Neethu.

" Aunt! What they said is true. I am the friend of all the three of them. Rithick and Rahul were studying together with me. They are my best friends. Rithick invited me for your birthday, we have decided to make this birthday an unforgettable one for you. Don't mistake them Aunt, please," requested Neethu.

" Still! I can't get convinced. I can't bare this, My both sons Rithick and Rahul didn't informed me about this. Riya! I trusted you a lot, can't you inform me?" asked her.