# 16 LONGING FOR U #

Start from the beginning

She holded the hands of Rithick saying, "Rahul is scolding me. You are just watching it. No one to support me," complaint Riya.

"Rahul! How dare are you to shout my naughty sister?" chuckled Rithick.

"Am I naughty?" She sighed. She started beating her both brothers by the pillow nearby couch. Her brothers holded her hands and made her sit in between them.

"Riya! you will be more happy, if I said," Rithick said happily.

"What?" She asked excitedly.

"Today is the most beautiful day in my life. I have spend my whole time with my dream girl. Rain brings us together," said Rithick by closing his eyes.

"So sweet!" said Riya. She picked the cheeks of Rithick.

"Rithick anna! What happened?" She placed her Palm in Rithick's forehead.

"It's too hot!" she sighed.

"Keep quiet Riya! I know I am not well. It's like cold and light fever. I would take medicine. Please! Don't tell to mom," Rithick requested.

Rahul touched his forehead, "Rithick! You are not okay?" asked him, worriedly.

"Wait a second! I would bring you tablet," Rahul run towards downstairs.

"Take rest for sometime. You will be ok. Don't worry Rithick Anna," said Riya.

Rahul gave fever tablet to Rithick. He don't have the habit of taking tablets but he wanted to meet Neethu tomorrow so he decided to have the tablet. After a long struggling he had the tablet. He laid in the bed.

Rahul and Riya sat besides him. Rithick interwinged his fingers with the fingers of Rahul and Riya. He slowly closed his eyes but he couldn't sleep. Rahul touched his forehead, he had high fever. Both of them were in distress. They could feel the body pain of Rithick facing at the moment.

After a long time, they both had a sleep besides him.

It was about 4 a.m in the morning. Rithick's body was shivering. He had a high fever and cold.

Riya could sense Rithick's hand was shivering.

"Rithick anna! What happened to you?" She yelled out.

Rahul get up and looked worriedly by seeing Rithick. Tears rolled down from their eyes. They enwrapped him with a blanket.

"Hey Rithick! Don't worry. We are with you" said Rahul with tears in his eyes. Rithick placed his head in Rahul's lap.

"Riya! Inform to the dad," said Rahul.

"Okay!" She moved towards his dad's room. She knocked the door saying, "Dad!" "Dad!"

"Riya! Why are you crying" inquired Ruthra, worriedly.

"Dad! Rithick anna is not well. His body is shivering."

"Rithick! You will be okay," said Ruthra, caringly. He caressed his head. Immediately, he called the family doctor.

After 30 minutes, the family doctor came. He checked Rithick. His body temperature was 103 F. He gave medicines and injection.

"Rithick! You will get recover soon but today you take complete rest," said the doctor.

Rithick shook his head hesitantly.

Then few minutes later ,Rithick had slept peacefully. He slept due to the dose of tablets.

It was about 8 a.m. Rithick tried to open his eyelids. He could see Rahul was sitting besides him with closed eyes. He get up from bed still he had body ache but he felt better than before.

"Rahul! Sleep in the bed" said Rithick.
Rahul opened his eyes.

"Are you alright? How are you feeling now?" asked Rahul.

"Feeling better Rahul. You didn't sleep yesterday. Take rest," said Rithick, caringly.

"Nope! I am okay Rithick"

"It's time for college," said Rithick

"Yeah but today we don't want go to college. Take complete rest Rithick"

"Nope! Nope! Neethu will be alone there. She may get scared if we are absent because we didn't inform her," said Rithick.

"Take care of your health Rithick. Don't make me angry. Yesterday, I can't even imagine you in such conditions"

"Cool Rahul," Rithick winged his eyes.

Rithick's mom, Riya, his aunt and uncle Ruthra came to see his health conditions.

"Son! How are you now?" His mom asked and she kissed his forehead.

"I am okay mom"

"Ok that's good. Take complete rest Rithick," said his uncle Ruthra.

"Oh! No way uncle. I want to go to college today," said Rithick, innocently.

Everyone had a laughter because Rithick would find a chance to have lengthy holidays.

Rithick opened and closed his eyes intermittently. He noticed Rahul and Riya too laughed at him. He stared at them to stop laughing.

"Rithick had changed a lot. I feel happy about it but today you took leave," his uncle said.

"Uncle! Lots of assignments are there for me to submit" said Rithick, with shaking voice.

Rahul couldn't control himself his laughter.

"Ok Rithick! Give your assignments to Rahul. He will submit it," said his uncle. He patted his shoulder and he went.

Rithick couldn't do anything more by rejecting his uncle's words. He paused for a second and he said to Rahul, "Rahul! You go to college today. If Neethu ask about me then you say something so that she will not worry"

Rahul could understand his situation. He said, "Okay Rithick! You don't worry"

After few minutes Rahul was ready for college.

###########

In the college

Neethu was very much excited to see Rithick since they had great moments together on the previous day. Her eyes were looking outside through the window. She was waiting for Rithick's arrival.

************************************

Banner gifted by my dear sis SamairaP. Thanks a lot sis, I like it a lot.

Hello Friends,

Thanks a lot for your wonderful support. I am grateful to all of you.
Keep on supporting.

With love,
UdhayAkshara.

PLEASE DO VOTES AND COMMENTS. IT MAKES ME HAPPIER.