#12 LITTLE SECRETS #

Beginne am Anfang

Rahul said "Rithick! I am happy for you."

Rithick replied, "Of course Rahul! That 10 minutes when I have holded the hand of Neethu is the most unforgettable moment. It's very hard for me now. Let's go out Rahul."

Rithick and Rahul were ready to go out.

Neethu asked "Where are you going?"

Rahul said, "Going to green park to get fresh air. Are you coming?"

Neethu said, "Program will get over now. I will come little later."

Rahul said, "Ok Neethu."

Rithick looked at Neethu with longing eyes. Neethu gazed him as usual.

Rithick and Rahul reached the Green park. They both seated on the bench. Rahul could perceive Rithick was actually worrying more than his happiness.

Rithick worried, "Rahul! When I leave her hand it's like everything left me in a second. Neethu didn't show any sign, I couldn't able to read her mind."

Rahul said, "You are damn special to her man otherwise she won't hold you. Trust me Rithick, she is yours! You don't get worried."

Rithick showed his smiled and said, "Even now I could feel butterflies flying around me."

Rahul laughed, "That's my Rithick."

They both had a converse together. Meanwhile, it's time for their lunch. Rithick searched for Neethu. His eyes couldn't meet her. Rithick and Rahul were searching for Neethu. They couldn't find her.

Rithick said, "She might be in green music park. Let's go there Rahul."

****************

Green music park

Neethu said, "It's time Mithila, let's go to green park. Rithick and Rahul are waiting there."

Mithila said, "Of course Neethu!"

"Neethu! Neethu!" She could hear the name someone was calling from her back. She turned her head to see. It's Shantra.

Shantra asked, "Hello buddy! Welcome. Are you searching for Rithick?"

Neethu didn't show any reaction.

Shantra said, "First of all congrats Neethu for the performance. This is the first and last time for you to be with Rithick on the stage. If I see you again with him, you and Rithick might know who I am?"

Shakash noticed Neethu. He walked towards her saying, "Hey Neethu! You rocked on stage."

Neethu showed her smile to Shakash. Shantra starred at Neethu and moved away by the entry of Shakash.

Shakash asked Neethu, "Had lunch?"

Neethu replied, "Nope."

At that time, Rithick and Rahul entered green music park. Rithick searched for Neethu but he couldn't get her. Neethu noticed Rithick and Rahul. She felt very happy at the moment she saw Rithick was searching for her. Shantra's voice echoed in the ears of Neethu. She got scared that Shantra might hurt Rithick too so she tried to hide from his eyes. She covered her face with duppatta like a scarf.

Rithick noticed Shakash who was talking to a girl but he was not aware that girl was his Neethu

Rithick worried to Rahul, "Where is Neethu? My heart beat started rising."

Neethu was gazing at Rithick. She couldn't hear what he was saying.

Shakash waved his hands towards Neethu, "I am here Neethu. Where are you looking?"

Neethu didn't showed any response. Her eyes were longing for Rithick.

Mithila said to Neethu, "Hey Neethu! See Rithick, he was there."

Neethu placed her finger in her lips indicates be calm Mithila.

Shakash couldn't understand why Neethu stood dumbstruck due to the entry of Rithick?

(Rithick and Rahul then moved out from that place)

Shakash asked Neethu, "If you don't mind, let's have lunch together."

Neethu paused for a minute and said to Mithila, "Rithick should be happy always. If he looked at me he could guess that I'm in distress. Also, Shantra might hurt him too so let me tried to avoid him now. Let's have lunch with Shakash."

Mithila said, "You are right Neethu! Your face seemed to be dull."

Neethu had no other way to have lunch with them leaving Rithick and Rahul. She couldn't able to have her lunch by leaving them.

Rithick was still searching Neethu. He was rolling around all the places to search her.

Rithick noticed Neethu having lunch with Shakash and Mithila. He felt happy to see her at the same time his heart was broken merely. Rithick and Rahul then moved to the Green park itself. They didn't have their lunch.

Rithick said to Rahul, "Have your lunch Rahul."

Rahul replied, "Did I have my lunch alone at any time leaving you?" Rithick gazed at Rahul with lots of love. Both hugged each other.

Rahul tried to calm down Rithick saying, "Neethu might searched us and she couldn't find us so she have lunch with them. Nothing to worry Rithick."

Rithick nodded his head.

After sometime, Rithick could hear his name that someone was calling him, "Rithick! Where are you?" He could sense, it was Neethu's voice.

Rithick could see Neethu running towards him. Neethu stood close to him exhaling her long breathe. Rithick turned his face away.

Neethu said, "Please, Rithick! Look at me." Rithick didn't look at her.

Neethu said, "Rithick! Will you look at me or not? I want to tell you something?"

Rithick turned towards Neethu and shouted, "How dare are you? Do you know how much I get scared of missing you? Get away from my sight. I don't want to see you any more."

Neethu stood shocked and her eyes became wet at that moment. She knew only smiling face of Rithick and now she could see his 1000 wala anger face. She was stunned by the words of Rithick.

================================

I dedicate this chapter to Gijuvivi.

Hello Friends

How is the story going on? Are you enjoyed?

Thank you friends for your wonderful support. Keep on supporting..
Kindly bare with my errors.

With lots of love,
UdhayAkshara.

PLEASE DROP YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.