# 9 AM I HAPPY ? #

Start from the beginning

After their converse, Rithick and Rahul moved to upstairs.

Rahul said, "Now I can see my cheerful Rithick!"

Rithick replied, "Yeah! I am happy Rahul."

Rithick with winged eyes said to Rahul, "Let's invite Neethu for the birthday party."

Rahul kidding, "Oh God! Save me from Rithick! Each and every moment for about 2 days he is murmuring the name Neethu."

Riya entered the room and she heard the name Neethu, "Hey Rahul! Who is Neethu?"

Rahul blinked at Rithick and said, "She is our new friend."

Riya laughed, "May be your friend Rahul anna! I know about my Rithick anna very well. He didn't even look at any girls."

She took the couch and started arguing with Rahul that he was wrong about Rithick. Rithick quietly enjoying the lovely fight between Rahul and Riya.

Rahul winged his eyes at Rithick and said, "If you have doubt ask to Rithick itself!"

Riya replied, "You shut up Rahul! In Rithick's anna heart only two ladies are there. One is Kalpana Aunt then the other is myself." She said with proudness.

Rithick said, "Yeah! you are right Riya but" he lengthened the words.

Riya was shocked by Rithick's words. She stood up from the couch and moved towards Rithick. She gazed at Rithick and asked, "What? Why are you lengthening your words?"

Rithick as usual pretended to be smart guy saying, "In my heart there is a small place for my wife too."

Riya couldn't control laughing and she feels happy for the words of Rithick, "Of course! I know that. My sister-in-law is the most luckiest girl to get my Rithick anna. Are you in love with anyone?"

Rithick replied with shy smile, "Yeah I like her but I don't know whether she likes me?"

"I can't believe your words anna. You love her? I want to see her. Please, arranged for that." She started tickling him with lots of excitement.

Rithick replied, "Even I can't believe myself. Rahul! Save me man!" Both Rahul and Riya started tickling Rithick.

They were still behaving as a kids. Only they got matured in growth but it had no impact on their relationship.

 Only they got matured in growth but it had no impact on their relationship

They had great lovely moments together after a long time.

************************************

Neethu reached hostel with Mithila. The hostel seemed to be living palace glittering with lights.

She met all her friends there and they were discussing about the college first day

Neethu said, "What a college is this! It's merely like a dream."

Neethu's classmate Heera said, "Of course Neethu! Our class seems to be more pretty. One more thing Neethu!"

Neethu and Mithila excitedly asking, "What? Heera!"

Heera replied, "Rithick seems to be a handsome guy right?"

Neethu hurriedly replied, "What? Rithick! He was not so beautiful as you said. He is looking like a normal guy."

Heera said, "What a voice he had? No chance. He is Rocking guy with masculine figure. In the classroom, nearly all the girls are murmuring his name. Who is the luckiest girl to capture his heart? Even I had a crush with him Neethu."

Neethu for the first time stood like dumbstruck and she didn't like the thought of girls for him, "Nothing like that! He is a normal guy. Did you noticed his face closely. It seems to be worst. Actually he is a bad looking guy! I don't know how you girls get attracted towards him."

Mithila could understand the meaning behind the words of Neethu. She could perceive Neethu's affection and possessive towards Rithick.

Heera replied, "Neethu! Stop talking like damn. Please, check your eyes to Doctor."

Neethu said, "He is my friend. I could able to perceive his gentle character than that of his beauty."

Heera got shocked by the words of Neethu, "What? Rithick is your friend? Let me spread this news."

Neethu with anxiety said, "What's wrong in that? Why are you behaving like this?"

Heera yelled out, " Girls! Everyone listen here! Please, hereafter don't describe the nature of Mr.Rithick because he is the friend of Miss.Neethu and she won't like the description about him."

Girls rushed out saying, "Who is the damn Neethu here?"

Heera pulled her hand up and introduced her to the hostelmates saying, "She is Neethu, the lover of Nature and now saying Rithick is her friend."

Every girls started kidding Neethu and they started making fun of Neethu by clapping their hands, laughing at her, whistling etc.

Neethu stood with blinked eyes. She was the most happiest girl in her hometown but here the situation got reversed. Neethu felt ashamed to be standing before the kidding girls. She hide her face with her hands.

Shantra(Neethu's classmate) laughed at Neethu and said, "Hello Neethu! Rithick may be your friend but he is going to be my love

Shantra(Neethu's classmate) laughed at Neethu and said, "Hello Neethu! Rithick may be your friend but he is going to be my love."

She didn't utter a word to anyone stood speechless. Moreover her eyes got wet by this painful activities. The tears rolled out from her eyes started drenching her cheeks.

================================

Hello Friends,

Actually this chapter is personally close to my heart, I think because of the word 'Anna (Brother)'. I have used this word often I think so. I am happy to write 'Anna'.

Thank you so much Friends. I know this thanks is not enough before your encouraging words. Keep on supporting.

I wish you happy Easter in advance.

PLEASE DO VOTES AND COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE MY STORY, IT MEANS LOT TO ME.