Chapter Two

Olivia's POV

"Is that her name? Arynn?" I sit back in my chair and roll my eyes.

"Yeah..... That hoe. It's not going to take you very long to know about her. She's irritating and thinks she can have anybody she wants. But she can't. She tried my boyfriend and let me tell you, we ran some hands that day." India looked at her nails.

"Oh. Who's she dating?" I asked with a curious look on my face.

"It's this boy named Ashton. Ashton Diamond is the schools best football player, soccer player and basketball player." Elizabeth squealed.

"Uh-huh. How does he do all of this if seasons run into each other?"

"He just has certain classes on certain days, the games are scheduled on his time. I know it's absurd." India played with her hair.

"I'm guessing you don't like him all that much?"

"He's alright, it's just his girlfriend that I can't stand."

I laughed in amusement. "Yeah that's understandable. What does he look like?"

"He has grey eyes, dirty blonde hair, hella tall with muscles all over his body." Elizabeth bit her lip when she spoke of him.

"He has a six pack, chiseled jawline, a sweetheart, deep voice, whole bunch of tattoos, and overall sexy!" Elizabeth smiled at me showing her blushing cheeks.

"Anything else I need to know about Mr. Diamond?"

"Ummmm no---- oh wait, he's white." India looked at me.

"Oh, oh okay." I looked down at my paper.

"But you can't fall for him Olivia. He will play the hell out of you and then his devil of a girlfriend will finish you off by humiliating you in front of the school." Liz grabbed my face in panic mode.

"Omg did she do that to you Liz?"

"Girl please I wish that bitch would try me, I'd fuck her dude and make her watch."

"Oh my god Elizabeth!" India punched her.

"What I'm being honest."

I sat there and laughed for a minute until the bell rung.

Teens started spilling through the door until the class was full. I wasn't trying to be noticed all like that but my teacher had other plans.

"Welcome to the second semester, Seniors!" The class whistled and shouted.

"This semester will be way easier and hopefully fun and interesting. Let's start off with something interesting. We have a new student today, and I want you guys to welcome her likes she's been here before. This is Olivia Carson." Ms. Andrews spoke up signaling me to come to the front of the classroom.

I walked to the front while I felt the glares of all the kids.

There were so many eyes looking at me and I knew they all had the same question. 'Are my eyes real? Am I mixed with something? Where am I from? What do my parents look like? How did I get these color eyes?' I stood there and finally put on a smile. I saw a few of the guys look at me but there was this one boy that stood out.

He had a very chiseled jaw line, thunder grey eyes and he had the most sexiest curiosity look on his face. Oh wait..... God no.... That must be Ashton.

I must of been staring to long because when I came back to reality the whole class looked at me with a question mark on their face.

"We said are your eyes real?" One of the girls asked. I knew that was going to be asked.

"Yeahhhh, I don't think they sell these color eyes." I smiled at her.

"Oh cool, then your eyes are really pretty on you." I smiled at her again and said thank you.

"Are you mixed?" I huffed under my breath.

"Yes. I'm mixed with black, black and just a little more black." I half heartedly laughed at the boy.

"Any other questions?"

"Yeah. You single ma?" Ashton looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Yes. Yes I am." I answered the boy while looking at Ashton.

"Why you staring at Ashton? You like the dude already?!?" One of the other boys said. The classroom filled with oooo and awww they would be cute.

Ashton sat back in his seat and popped his gum. His muscles flexed and he flipped his hair from over his face exposing his perfect eyes.

"No, I wasn't, I mean, no I'm chill okay." I rushed back to my seat sitting down.

"Smooth." India mocked me.

"You try having that happen to you." I stuck my tongue out at her.

Ashton kept looking at me and I couldn't help the vibrant chills that ran through my body. This was only first period and I think I've met the love of my life.

'Stay focused Olivia, we don't have time for boys.' I said to myself.

However I could still feel the burning hole he was leaving in the side of my cheek.

The bell rang and Elizabeth and India went to go talk to the teacher about something again leaving me alone and vulnerable.

Standing up I throw my purse over my shoulder until I feel someone grab me from behind. I jump and back away.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare you at all. I just wanted to introduce myself to you." Ashton grabbed my hands.

I snatched away quickly remembering what India and Liz told me.

"Feisty much?" He cocked his eyebrow at me.

"No I'm not. I just don't see why you have to touch me." I lean to the side giving him a little bit of attitude.

"Well I'm Ashton Diamond, but you can call me Daddy." He smiled lifting up my chin.

"That's it!" I throw my hands up in the air and walk away from him.

"We have to go now." I call to Elizabeth and India.

"Okay, we will talk later Ms. Andrews." They both yell out. We walk out the room leaving Ashton by himself.

He definitely wasn't my type. He has looks but his personality is trash. No wonder his girlfriend is like that.

"Yo what happened in there?" India asked

"He told me to call him daddy so I left." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Oh hell nah!" India ran back into the room.

"Shit!" Elizabeth grabbed my hand and ran back into the room.

"What's going on?!?" I panicked a little.

"Your about to see what India is really about." Elizabeth shook her head.