Part 1

Part One

"Isn't this a great start?" I mumbled to myself as I stepped into the exit of the airport, spotting the rain pouring down through the massive crowd that seemed to have gathered; mostly screaming girls. But hey, I've never been to London before; this could be normal.

I dragged my suitcase through the crowds and waited outside for my cab that the company was supposed to be sending out for me. Every so often I'd hear the screaming coming from inside as the doors opened, and the sound of shutters. Yeah, there were quite a few men here with cameras. Must be someone famous.

All of a sudden some big bulky men, who I presumed to be security guards, came out of the double doors with people inbetween them all, 3 maybe 4 boys? I moved backwards a bit so that they could all get past, after they did I moved forwards again back to my original place, only to be barged into by a man with camera knocking me to the ground.

"Ow." I said quietly, attempting to pick myself up off the ground only to be stopped by a shooting pain in the bottom half of my arm.

"Ahh, oh my gosh...Here, let me help." I heard a gentle, gorgeous British voice say, accompanied by a hand on my arm helping me up.

"Ow, ouch." I said, standing upright.

"Are you okay?" I lifted my head up, only to be met by a gorgeous mixed race boy, with a cute little fringe and an adorable concerned look on his face.

"Er yeah, ow, no." I whimpered, as another pain shot through my arm.

"I'm so sorry...Come with me." He said, before taking my suitcase and pulling it towards a minibus or seven seater, either way it was a big car.

"Graham! Do we have enough room for another one? ... OK, great, thanks."

"What's going on?" I asked, moving to the side as another man with a camera ran past.

"I'm taking you to the hospital, that pap's clearly done damage to your arm." He smiled before handing my case to, who I guessed, was Graham.

That list I was making earlier about this boy? Yeah, add stunning smile to it.

"Right, come on er... Sorry, I didn't catch your name." He laughed, nervously.

"No, it's fine. It's Jessica." I smiled, trying to cover up the pain from my arm.

"Well Jessica, it's great to meet you. I'm Aston by the way."

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

We got into this minibus thingy or whatever it was and Aston introduced me to the other 3 boys who were in the minibus; Marvin, JB and Oritse. After the minibus dropped the other 3 boys off, Aston asked the driver to take a detour to the hospital with him promising to make his own way back.

We soon got to the hospital and after 2 hours there, I was finally allowed to go home (after it was concluded that I had a sprained wrist), or wherever Cancer Research UK has put me up for the next month. Throughout those 2 hours in the hospital I'd gotten to know a lot about Aston and him, me. We'd swapped numbers and promised to keep in touch. Both me and Aston got into seperate taxi's and made our way on our journeys.

I'd found out that Cancer Research UK had put me up in a block of flats on the outskirts of London. I got out, paid the driver, took my suitcase out with me and made my way inside where I was met by the woman at the desk. I told her about my situation and she handed me the key to my apartment - 3C. I took the lift up to the 3rd floor. The doors opened and I made my way to my apartment for the next month.

1 hour later, I'd unpacked all of my things when my phone buzzed on my table. I picked it up and the caller ID read; 'Aston x'

[Hope you settled into your place - wherever you're staying. I hope I can see you again soon, once again, I'm so sorry about your wrist! Good luck with your job:) Axx]

Aw, that's sweet. I smiled and text him back.

[It's actually a decent place tbh;) we'll figure something out soon! you need to stop apologising, it's fine honestly, it wasn't your fault, and thank-you:) see you soon xx]

Just as I was about to lock my iPhone I caught a glimpse of the time: 3:06pm. Maybe I should go food shopping seeing as there's nothing in. Half an hour later and I locked up my apartment and made my way down the corridor only to be met by Aston closing a door behind him.

"Fancy seeing you here." I laughed, as I carried on walking towards him.

"Hiya Jessica, you alright?" He laughed, pulling me into a hug.

"Same as I was 3 hours ago." I smiled.

"So you'll be living here then?" He asked, leaning back on his door.

"Looks like it."

"Well that's great." He smiled.

"So, what are you up to now then?" He asked, putting his keys in his pocket.

"Food shopping, well, I hope that's where I end up anyway." I laughed, nervously.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"I was going to go for a walk but if you need some help finding your way around, I'd be happy to help." He shrugged.

"Really?" He nodded.

"You don't mind?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Nah, it'll be good to have some company for a change." He smiled, standing upright and starting to walk towards the stairs.

"Thanks, are you sure? I don't want to waste your time."

"Shut up Jessica!" He shouted back.

I laughed, shaking my head before followng him. There's something about him that's drawing me in, I just don't know what.