Epilogue

An: this is also going to be the prologue for lost boy.

listen to the song on the side if you want i thought it fit the chapter anyways

i wanted to tell you that i loved writing this book it gave me something to do this summer. i loved all the support and reads i enjoyed this time i hope you did too. this was my 1st story ever so thanks for being respectful. if you loved this book or even liked it you should check out the next one. also if you could check out my other stories that be amazing but i'm not making so do whatever. i hope you like the epilogue. remember this the ending is just the beginning.( wise word joy)  i love guys.

Enjoy-  JOY 

Jamie's Point of view

I been crying for 2 hours now and everything hurts when I think about him. I know I'm pathetic right now but everything does and I'm only making it worse by wearing his t- shirt right now. It makes me miss him less but I'm starting to regret my decision.

"Hey are you alright," Finn came to hug me. After I told him what happen between me and Luke we came back to the hotel. Then Hayley and Sophie returned an hour later and I told them everything as well and they insisted that we have and ice cream and pizza night.

They haven't returned yet but I wish they hurry. Soon I heard a loud ringing coming from my purse I sure hope it's Luke.

"Hello," I say.

"Is this Jamie Hart this is Dr. Bradford I have your test results right here." he said.

"Well was is a stomach virus?" I ask because I don't think I can handle anything more.

"Um actually you don't have a stomach virus," he tells me thanks I guess it was something I ate. "But congratulations you're pregnant." What he did say that he's joking right?

"What?" I slightly yell.

"You're going to be mother unless that's not what you want because you have other options just discuss what best with the father." This isn't happening I can't be a mother I'm only 18 I have to go college become an actress not be a mom.

"Thanks Dr. Bradford will do," I say and hang up. Then I literally scream out loud right now.

"What's wrong why you scream?" I cannot tell Finn I don't know what to about this yet.

"I saw a huge spider," I lie. "Have the girls returned," I change the subject.

"No but they need to hurry I'm starving," he goes back to watching TV. I know Luke should know but he would give up everything he worked for and I don't want that at least not now. A knock interrupts my thoughts I think the girls forgot their room key.

"Luke what are you doing?" I hear Finn say and I rush to the door. "It's okay Finn I got this." I say and Finn walks away from the door.

"Luke why are you here?" I ask him.

Luke point of view

When Jamie came to the door my heart felt like it exploded and then I realized she in my shirt that's how I know she still cares for me and that's all I need. I have to get her back I feel broken without her.

"I'm here to tell you I love you and I will do anything to prove to you I know I'm not always around because of tour but I know we can make it work because were Luke and Jamie." I tell her and she starts to cry which is not a good sign. I nearly break at the sight of her in tears.

"Luke you know I will always love you but I can't do this not now anyways." Was that my heart shattering?

"What do you mean?" I ask her taking her in my arms in look in her eyes. She's not telling me something but I don't know what.

"I think you need to focus on the band and your dream right now. Then we can see if we can work 5 years from now if things become less crazy and we mature a little." She tells me while I hold her tight in my arms. The thing is I don't just want her in my life I need her in it.

"Jamie my dream isn't complete unless you are in it." I say to her taking in all her beauty and giving her a kiss that I will cherish forever.

"I love you Jamie hart." I say as we pull away and put the locket I bought her today around her neck.

"I love you Luke Hemmings." She says and pulls away from my hold. "But this what I need right now and remember this isn't goodbye." I wipe Jamie tears.

"It sure feels like it." I say.

"I know will be together again." I surely hope so. "Promise?" I held out my pinkie.

"Promise," she smile and lock our pinkies I will remember this moment I know it. She gives me a kiss before closing the door. I just hope I can make it through this time because I don't know how I'm going to get by not knowing she will be the girl I get to come home too. I guess you can say without her I'm a lost boy.